The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yea me too.. I think I got that aswell.
Reply 81
3ak16

ye i remember putting down 320,000 i think

basically all i remember is the cost all togeather was 300,000

and there sales were 500,000 so profit would be 200,000

so the annual profit 200,000 divided by each discount factor, add all them up and took it away from the cost

was it 320,000 im not 100% certain, but that figure triggers sommin

yeh i dun exactly tht and it got round to 320 000 !! WOW what a relief
but i was so drained towards the end cause of that loooong unit 5 exam!! which went alryt i guess :wink:

but yea i put down they shud gof or option B in the end.... anyone else??
LFCTorres9
yeh i dun exactly tht and it got round to 320 000 !! WOW what a relief
but i was so drained towards the end cause of that loooong unit 5 exam!! which went alryt i guess :wink:

but yea i put down they shud gof or option B in the end.... anyone else??

I got 320000 aswell :smile: and it doesnt really matter which one you thought was better as long as you argued it and I put A as its less risky blah ...
Reply 83
yesh, i chose option A and how they could consider B in future.
3ak16 you really didn't do as badly as you think you did.
Reply 85
hey, guys im kinda new here. :smile:
i thought the paper was OK, there were questions that i thought were good and some that i thought were awful. i left out the question for NPV mainly because i made no time left and couldn't remember how to work it out.
argh!
It seems everyone ran out of time, or atleast were very, very pushed. They usually make a comment on this at the beginning of the examiners report, so i'll be interested to see what they say!
Reply 87
FireDeuce
3ak16 you really didn't do as badly as you think you did.

Theres exams you come out confident thinking you knw what.. the revision paid of & think you got a decent grade.

this exam was diffrent the feeling i had was daymm that was challenging. .
i missed out two calcuations :X the labour 1's

i'm happy with a C , hope i get one

3AK = Zak =)
Reply 88
Hey, i thought unit 4 went alright however i skipped NPV as i was running out of time. Think i messed up the workforce planning Q.

What do people getting for the labour productivity questions and the other one about how much it costs to make the juice per litre or sumthing?? Got an E last time 38UMS mark!! But i think it went better this time, cant believe there wasnt a ratio Q.
Reply 89
I don't even think I got 3 marks for the last question, it was soo rushed. Missed out the NPV question altogether. BUS5 was better, more time and more to write about.
Reply 90
01sharmar
I don't even think I got 3 marks for the last question, it was soo rushed. Missed out the NPV question altogether. BUS5 was better, more time and more to write about.

same, i messed up thee whole finance section
Reply 91
i mesed up ful stop
Reply 92

Heres me revising all formula's

arr,payback,gearing,acid test,debtor/creditors formula & labour 'PRODUCTIVITY' which came up in two past papers.

what comes up. . some next bull **** i never heard of in my life
i knw whats done is done, but i cant just cant forget about it,
AQA took the piss in accounts this year along with BUS4
Reply 93
I am devastated now as I misunderstood the case study. I put all the anwers in terms of Place Farm not those people's name. -___-it is all the way down to irrelevance. Got a D in January. Probably a U this time even though I was able to cope with those calculations.

Sigh........
Reply 94
am new here tooo - i joined to share my aqa law A2 model essays -

did anyone notice that they changed the case study - it looked different from previous cases ----

where did the labour cost come up from - some plzz tell me

thats not fair
Reply 95
kaikaic
I am devastated now as I misunderstood the case study. I put all the anwers in terms of Place Farm not those people's name. -___-it is all the way down to irrelevance. Got a D in January. Probably a U this time even though I was able to cope with those calculations.

Sigh........

Eh? wasn't it place farm there was one name in start of paragraph one first line that was some next history i wrote that business name down throughout the exam, later relised there name was diffrent.
the name of the business shoudn't cause much damage. .

i hope anyway~ wow stop stressin me lol
Reply 96
Noooo, I got £720k for NPV; I knew that was too high because project B was less than half that. I've obviously forgot to minus £400,000 from somewhere... As you do. Oh well, I have a B to fall back on, so horrible when you work hard and you get a paper like that. Where were all the questions on communication and location and human resource management/trade unions :redface: haha, good luck anyway guys!
Reply 97
Mr_Deeds
Noooo, I got £720k for NPV; I knew that was too high because project B was less than half that. I've obviously forgot to minus £400,000 from somewhere... As you do. Oh well, I have a B to fall back on, so horrible when you work hard and you get a paper like that. Where were all the questions on communication and location and human resource management/trade unions :redface: haha, good luck anyway guys!

you didn't take away the cost at the end?
you should get 3/4 marks?

I'm sooooo depressed eh, should of performed better than i did
the pressure made me blank at times
Reply 98
What was the answers for the labour productivity questions?? think i put 200,000 for option A and option B was like 500,000.
Reply 99
smithywill
What was the answers for the labour productivity questions?? think i put 200,000 for option A and option B was like 500,000.

only 2 formula's i didn't know. .

heard my friends talking about the figures i remember them saying 200,000

Latest

Trending

Trending