The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
change it probably once a week... doesnt really get dirty..
Reply 21
Haha I love option 5 - "I'm the cleanest thing in the house so the towel gets cleaner the more I use it" :rofl:

I change mine like once a week.
Yeah probably once a week for all 3 towels (body, hair, hand towel). If I'm doing a light wash though I will shove them in as well, 'cause I never have enough light stuff to make a whole wash.
Yep I change my towels once a week and my flannels once a week too; have 2 flannels actually: one for the body and the other for my nether regions! :rolleyes:
Reply 24
Once a week, when I do all my bed linen. Plus the house bathmats, teatowels and other stuff.
i have clean ones each time unless none are clean n then i have to reuse :frown:
no point in drying myself on something dirty when iv just got clean... always have clean sheets n clean pjs after a bath too...if i bathe at night that is...
if in morning im dirty by time i get bk to em anyway.... lol
x
I'm really weird about this type of stuff, I put my towels in the washing machine every time I use them. I can't help it! My boyfriend goes mad with me, but I can't help it! I also wash my PJ's after one night as well!
Im probably the worst. I havent washed my for over a month. That is because the washing machines are uni are expensive for me. But Im using a new one now. But still need to wash my old one. At home we usually wash our towels once or every twice a week.
Reply 28
Sunnydazzleeyes
Im probably the worst. I havent washed my for over a month. That is because the washing machines are uni are expensive for me. But Im using a new one now. But still need to wash my old one. At home we usually wash our towels once or every twice a week.

LOL. I stayed over at a mates house one time to be given his used towels after I had taken a shower. I was like WTF?
Probably change towel about once a week.
MakingMoves
LOL. I stayed over at a mates house one time to be given his used towels after I had taken a shower. I was like WTF?

I would not use my friends but if its just my own than i dont mind because it has my dirt on it. My family share several towels together. We wait for it to get dry on its own thought. Probably unhygienic, oh well!
I have a few towels so I tend to work through most of them over a couple of weeks and then wash them. Can't imagine they get that dirty seeing as all I use it for is drying myself after a shower. At home I put a towel in the wash basket after using it once and my mum will shout at me for it and put it back on the towel rail.
Reply 32
I change them once a week too :smile:
Um...When I realise I haven't washed them for a while. Which is usually every week or so.
Reply 34
I used to use a new one every day.

Now I'm a lazy git and only change towels when it occurs to me to do so, which could be anything from a week to...well, I'm not going to say!

Really, though, you're completely clean when you use your towel, and I hang mine up on the radiator to dry afterwards, so really it's not dirty.
Reply 35
I've never reused a towel :/ I didn't know people even did, I just assumed they got washed after they were used!

I wear clean pjs every night as well, i can't imagine not doing that.

Am I abnormal :confused:
Reply 36
you're a danger to the environment!
I have two towels in use. It must have been at least 18 days since they were last washed.
PinPin
I've never reused a towel :/ I didn't know people even did, I just assumed they got washed after they were used!

I wear clean pjs every night as well, i can't imagine not doing that.

Am I abnormal :confused:

bad for the environment and unecessary really. id say its a tad unusual
I change my towels twice a week. So thats about 3 to 4 times.

Latest