The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I did foundation I found it really easy woo! Here comes my C :smile:
Reply 2
Section 2 was easy. I made good guesses in section 3 in quite a lot of places. You only need 50% to get a B, so I should be okay :P:
Reply 3
It was alright, fairly straightforward. Didn't know what "grimper" meant though...
RedCoat1510
It was alright, fairly straightforward. Didn't know what "grimper" meant though...

It means to climb. DOes anybody know what rendre compte de danger means? I just ticked vrai. I thought the parachute question was quite hard too.
Reply 5
anyone know what the grade boundaries are likely to be?
Reply 6
definite_maybe
It means to climb. DOes anybody know what rendre compte de danger means? I just ticked vrai. I thought the parachute question was quite hard too.

Yea that's what I was told afterwards.

If I'm not mistaken "rendre compte de quelque chose" means to "give an account of something".
I found it really hard as did my friends..we were made to change a tiny mistake on our paper it was "26-29" we had to change it to 30..Ughh dont even think I managed a B! :frown:
redux345
anyone know what the grade boundaries are likely to be?

Last year 18 was a C..24 was a B.. but didnt look at what an A is
i really wnt an A i thought it went better than listening and writing, but still found it tricky in parts what does sans marche mean.
Reply 10
A is 31 and A* is 37 last year.
MIKE ESSIEN IS QUITE SIK
i really wnt an A i thought it went better than listening and writing, but still found it tricky in parts what does sans marche mean.

without walking. I thought it was easier than the listening as well.
ahhh for some reason i thought it meant without paying
hopefully i scrape an A overall so far my teacher said for my oral she think i may got an A* but definately shuold be an A, i thought my listening was probably high c/low b, my writing about medium b and the reading im not sure i would like to think a average A. What did people write for ythe last question about cycling, i said something like you uncover things each level or something i just recognised niveu as being level and decouvre.
Ahh yeah I got that aha but was only the first question hopefully got those right ..and for the restaurant I guessed..but I worked out what kind of thing would match
Reply 15
RedCoat1510
Yea that's what I was told afterwards.

If I'm not mistaken "rendre compte de quelque chose" means to "give an account of something".

No, "rendre compte de quelque chose" means to realise something.
Reply 16
MIKE ESSIEN IS QUITE SIK
hopefully i scrape an A overall so far my teacher said for my oral she think i may got an A* but definately shuold be an A, i thought my listening was probably high c/low b, my writing about medium b and the reading im not sure i would like to think a average A. What did people write for ythe last question about cycling, i said something like you uncover things each level or something i just recognised niveu as being level and decouvre.

It said "nouveau" (new) so I put "you discover something new each time you go out.
danmccolm
No, "rendre compte de quelque chose" means to realise something.

So was that true or false?
Reply 18
It went well . Nice and simple.

I sturgled with those people and you had to match them up Like F J and that other person.
Reply 19
definite_maybe
So was that true or false?

True, cos he realised that part of the mountain was going to come away or something.

Latest