The Student Room Group

Celtic F.C

Scroll to see replies

Mind all that hype about Freddie 'look at my knickers' Ljungberg.. What's happened?
Reply 4921
Original post by sbarrie2

Mind all that hype about Freddie 'look at my knickers' Ljungberg.. What's happened?

He's been injured.

See your new round of UEFA charging? 3 match ban coming up. We know it was the Chelsea fans though :top:

All the hype? I don't remember there being that much. And, if you take a look back through my posts, I said I didn't want him as he hadn't kicked his own arse in years.

But yeah, injury hasn't helped his case either. He won a penalty last night, which would have been more meaningful had Hooper converted it...
All the diddy Celtic fans discussing watching a home game on the internet. Support your local team *****s.
Original post by FrigidSymphony
Well then ye can feck off, ye dob ****. Aberdeen for life, but I like seeing Celtic take down Rangers. Because feck Rangers.

You pretend to be a diddy fan but at the end of the day you support one of the Old scum. Bet you'll be supporting Celtic in the semi. You're an idiot.
Reply 4925
Everyone do the ??? \o/

EDIT: Japense writing comes up as question marks here :facepalm2:
Reply 4926

I'll be screaming "Stand Free" with the rest of the Dons, cuntface.

I know you're not a Celt, but I feel you should also partake in the "Ignore the Tossers" thing we're trying. Keep this thread to relating about Celtic :smile:
Original post by R-KAM
I know you're not a Celt, but I feel you should also partake in the "Ignore the Tossers" thing we're trying. Keep this thread to relating about Celtic :smile:

Sorry, but sweet jesus ****, it's annoying.

Good show against Hibs, I just watched the highlights. Stokes and Hooper were on fire.
Martin Bain made me LOL with this statement he made:

"We do, however, believe that it is absurd to think that only Rangers supporters sing offensive or sectarian songs. That is patently not the case and we are left to conclude that there is a disproportionate focus on Rangers. It has also become clear there are people who have been determined to undermine our Club at any cost and have constantly lobbied UEFA and other organisations to take action against Rangers."

Desperate times, eh? :biggrin: i think he's forgetting that it happens at the majority of SPL games as well, it's just that it seems to go unpunished.
Reply 4929
"It isnae just us, what aboot 'em timmys?"

Naw, it's pretty much just your mob, mate. They are never going to sort it with this "But what about?" attitude. Until they start punishing the mob for doing it, it's going to continue. He knows it's not a minority though, and doesn't want to be the enemy of most of the supporters.

Here's hoping they get banned from home matches too, good bye ticket revenue.
(edited 13 years ago)
To be fair it was probably just Chelsea fans with Rangers tops on and putting on a Glasgow accent
Original post by R-KAM

Naw, it's pretty much just your mob, mate. They are never going to sort it with this "But what about?" attitude. Until they start punishing the mob for doing it, it's going to continue. He knows it's not a minority though, and doesn't want to be the enemy of most of the supporters.

Just about summed it up; lobbying for action to be taken against rangers is a necessary course of action since it seems the singing tends to get ignored. This is the difference between celtic and rangers; with celtic, the sectarian singing occurs in a minority and is rarely now heard over the majority of fans, on the other end when rangers fans start singing its clear for everyone to hear (to the extent that they are getting pulled up by UEFA for it) and sectarian singing is generally accepted as the norm by a lot of gers supporter.
Reply 4932
Original post by Left Hand Drive
To be fair it was probably just Chelsea fans with Rangers tops on and putting on a Glasgow accent

It was probably the Chelsea supporters club of Glasgow. So they had the accent you see.

Original post by SumTingWong
Just about summed it up; lobbying for action to be taken against rangers is a necessary course of action since it seems the singing tends to get ignored. This is the difference between celtic and rangers; with celtic, the sectarian singing occurs in a minority and is rarely now heard over the majority of fans, on the other end when rangers fans start singing its clear for everyone to hear (to the extent that they are getting pulled up by UEFA for it) and sectarian singing is generally accepted as the norm by a lot of gers supporter.

Now, will the SFA ever charge them?

:toofunny:
Original post by R-KAM
It was probably the Chelsea supporters club of Glasgow. So they had the accent you see.

Now, will the SFA ever charge them?

:toofunny:

What about billy the pensioner?
Original post by R-KAM

Singing songs about terrorists ok then is it?
I'll be screaming "Stand Free" with the rest of the Dons, cuntface.

People like you who have their own team and then an old firm team too make me sick. Worse than straight out gloryhunters if you ask me. And don't even kid yourself, you'll be out celebrating if Celtic win. It's people like you who give the sheep a bad name.
Reply 4936
Original post by The_resurrection
People like you who have their own team and then an old firm team too make me sick. Worse than straight out gloryhunters if you ask me. And don't even kid yourself, you'll be out celebrating if Celtic win. It's people like you who give the sheep a bad name.

What team do you support mate?
Original post by Ritter
What team do you support mate?

St.Johnstone bud.
Too many new ***** (see you next Tuesday's) on this thread.
I made a scottish football thread hopefully we can keep this on topic now - that grand old team Glasgow celtic!

Quick Reply

Latest