The Student Room Group

Celtic F.C

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6660
Original post by Kevmeister
:toofunny:

So, they'll be paying all creditors in full then, right?

They really are beyond parody :toofunny:

The stuff they come up with and believe is actually bewildering.

"We're the Queens XI" ... Aye, owned by HMRC :facepalm2:

Original post by im_ant
Who's all going to the final this weekend then?

I am mate. Where abouts you sitting?
Wait a minute, if the money that the Rangers fan fund has, and the Kennedy offer, and the Murray Blue Knights and everything is going to the administrators, not Craig Whyte, and if Murray is blaming everything on Whyte... Is Whyte going to be blamed for everything? I thought the HMRC was suing for years and years of taxes unpaid :s-smilie:
Original post by R-KAM

I am mate. Where abouts you sitting?

You're busy, I'll take your ticket...
Original post by FrigidSymphony
Wait a minute, if the money that the Rangers fan fund has, and the Kennedy offer, and the Murray Blue Knights and everything is going to the administrators, not Craig Whyte, and if Murray is blaming everything on Whyte... Is Whyte going to be blamed for everything? I thought the HMRC was suing for years and years of taxes unpaid :s-smilie:

Dont you know whyte duped Murray!!!!
Reply 6664
Original post by Celtic_Anthony
You're busy, I'll take your ticket...

Dammit, how could I forget! Here you go pal. :bawling:
First of a treble coming up!

Also, I hate how sometimes it randomly stops some thread's subscription, that's why haven't posted here in ages!
Original post by FrigidSymphony
You mean Celtic fans don't care about any other aspect of Scottish football?

Only slightly for myself, in terms of the relegation battle and if someone can break the top 2.
Looking forward to this so much my girlfriend of all people got us tickets for this I think she finally realised why being a hoops fans is better
Original post by R-KAM

They really are beyond parody :toofunny:

[video="youtube;taf0FpYo6Aw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taf0FpYo6Aw[/video]

Youse can talk
Original post by Shabalala
[video="youtube;taf0FpYo6Aw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taf0FpYo6Aw[/video]

Youse can talk

Shoo ya manky bassa! Go annoy someone other people whilst your club dies.

x

:biggrin:
Original post by Left Hand Drive
:biggrin:

Who really cares about the league it's a tainted title and you know it we will come back stronger over the next few years
tainted title

Explain. Use of diagrams optional.
Tainted Title? Ridiculous. We took top of the table long before Rangers went into admin, and even at that, they crumbled to Dundee United before it, I am certain. Not a tainted title, Celtic have just been the better team than Rangers this season, fact.

Looking forward to the Cup Final tomorrow, confident we can get over the line, Treble on the horizon!

Who really cares about the league it's a tainted title and you know it we will come back stronger over the next few years

What makes it 'tainted'?
Reply 6675
What makes it 'tainted'?

Everyone will associate Celtic winning the league the same year that Rangers went into administration, therefore winning by default. Which is not the case.
Original post by Jordan_1
Everyone will associate Celtic winning the league the same year that Rangers went into administration, therefore winning by default. Which is not the case.

Anyone who is not retarded and knows anything about Scottish football will know Celtic were already 4 points clear and have a far stronger squad than Rangers. This tainted title talk is pathetic.
Reply 6677
Anyone who is not retarded and knows anything about Scottish football will know Celtic were already 4 points clear and have a far stronger squad than Rangers. This tainted title talk is pathetic.

I doubt in ten years time people will look back and remember that Celtic were a measly 4 points in front :rolleyes:
Original post by R-KAM
Dammit, how could I forget! Here you go pal. :bawling:

Just so you're aware, you're not going to any more finals.
Original post by Rizzletastic
First of a treble coming up!

Also, I hate how sometimes it randomly stops some thread's subscription, that's why haven't posted here in ages!
Just thought I'd catch this in a quote before it's deleted... :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest