The Student Room Group

Celtic F.C

Scroll to see replies

tick tock lads
Original post by Stalin

:toofunny:

Hahaha, is that real?

What type of idiot shots fenian **** when after just saying "we don't class ourselves as bigots"

And the guy only shouted mon the hoops, hardly incendiary.
Original post by Rizzletastic
Hahaha, is that real?

What type of idiot shots fenian **** when after just saying "we don't class ourselves as bigots"

Did you expect anything different, I mean look at him lol.
Hahaha, is that real?

The type of idiot that owns Annie Miller's in town (just across from Slaters at the St. Enoch centre).

If you've ever been past it, you'll have been able to tell what type of verminous trampdown patronise the place.
Welcome to the TSR home of the Scottish League champions!
Reply 6765
Notice how no one cares that Celtic won the league apart from Celtic fans? That is how the Spl will be for the next few seasons.
Original post by Jordan_1
Notice how no one cares that Celtic won the league apart from Celtic fans? That is how the Spl will be for the next few seasons.

Who was caring when Rangers won.

Stay out this thread until you've paid yer dues
Reply 6767
Original post by Left Hand Drive
Who was caring when Rangers won.

Stay out this thread until you've paid yer dues

Everyone, because they beat Celtic in the two horse race. Celtic have had 3 different managers in 4 years, all that money spent on a new squad and for what? To finally beat a team who is worth a POUND yes £1 to a league title.
Everyone, because they beat Celtic in the two horse race. Celtic have had 3 different managers in 4 years, all that money spent on a new squad and for what? To finally beat a team who is worth a POUND yes £1 to a league title.

What is your ****ing problem? Why do keep coming into this thread just to stirr **** up. Stop being so ****ing bitter and get over yourself!
Reply 6769
Original post by Foghorn Leghorn
What is your ****ing problem? Why do keep coming into this thread just to stirr **** up. Stop being so ****ing bitter and get over yourself!

Clearly someones time of month...
Clearly someones time of month...

Pay your tax you foul, dirty, manky, tax dodging troll.

Are you an Ayrshire loyal?

Three cheers for Hector. Three cheers for Brother Walfrid.
Reply 6771
Original post by Allthewayhome
Pay your tax you foul, dirty, manky, tax dodging troll.

Are you an Ayrshire loyal?

Three cheers for Hector. Three cheers for Brother Walfrid.

I am a student with a part time job, I don't have any tax to dodge. Either way tax dodging pales in comparison to paedophilia wouldn't you agree?

****ing right boy, Celtic domination YASSSSSS

GLASGOW CELTIC Champions Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Reply 6773
****ing right boy, Celtic domination YASSSSSS

GLASGOW CELTIC Champions Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

3-2.... domination? Don't make me laugh lolololol.
3-2.... domination? Don't make me laugh lolololol.

You just stated that Celtic won the league and it will be like that for a few years to come. You are right boy, domination it is!

Glasgow Celtic CHAMPIONS Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Attachment not found
Reply 6775
You just stated that Celtic won the league and it will be like that for a few years to come. You are right boy, domination it is!

Glasgow Celtic CHAMPIONS Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Attachment not found

Because Rangers have no money... that's the only way Celtic can win :rolleyes: quite pathetic really.
Reply 6776
I am a student with a part time job, I don't have any tax to dodge. Either way tax dodging pales in comparison to paedophilia wouldn't you agree?

You still singing this tune, boy? Thought we had silenced you as well. Funny that.

Good performance to wrap up the league, thoroughly deserved. Hope Neil Lennon fields some youngsters now, would like to see how some of them fair.
Reply 6777
Couldn't have gone any better today! Brilliant show and thoroughly deserved!
Reply 6778
top of the league before rangers got slapped with their bill

glasgow celtic champions ooooh ooooh oh oh
The huns are so bitter as well every comment from Jordan is cringe worthy!

Quick Reply

Latest