The Student Room Group

Celtic F.C

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrigidSymphony
I know, I was just trying to get a rise out of the wee hun.

Nae bother, sheepy.
Original post by Shabalala
It's because they are Irish Catholics I though everyone knew that, poor wee Lenny and Celtic have never done anything to offend or hurt anyone else before.

Lennon is a grade a fud, if the manager of my football club was on twitter arguning with fans of the opposition and his own fans then I would be disgusted, it just shows how utterly deluded the man is.

I would be more disgusted if my team couldn't even pay corner shops.

Original post by GlasgowRangers
Awwww diddums:frown: Poor Ceptic. It must have been the ref's fault again, surely?

Pay the man
You're as bright as your managers teeth.

If I had a penny for every pound your club has I have well 0
Nae bother, sheepy.

Glasgow Celtic Champions!
BERDEEN: 97% NO to Newco // 66% wouldn’t return & 24% would boycott Newco fixtures // 54% NO to FFP

CELTIC: 98% NO to Newco // 53% wouldn’t return & 36% would boycott Newco fixtures // 73% NO to FFP

DUNDEE UTD: 97% NO to Newco // 62% wouldn’t return & 27% would boycott Newco fixtures // 54% NO to FFP

DUNFERMLINE: 97% NO to Newco // 62% wouldn’t return & 25% would boycott Newco fixtures // 49% NO to FFP

HEARTS: 97% NO to Newco // 46% wouldn’t return & 36% would boycott Newco fixtures // 41% NO to FFP

HIBERNIAN: 98% NO to Newco // 54% wouldn’t return & 35% would boycott Newco fixtures // 56% NO to FFP

INVERNESS CT: 93% NO to Newco // 55% wouldn’t return & 33% would boycott Newco fixtures // 60% NO to FFP

KILMARNOCK: 95% NO to Newco // 56% wouldn’t return & 33% would boycott Newco fixtures // 57% NO to FFP

MOTHERWELL: 92% NO to Newco // 61% wouldn’t return & 25% would boycott Newco fixtures // 69% NO to FFP

RANGERS: 35% NO to Newco // 22% wouldn’t return & 3% would boycott Newco fixtures // 76% NO to FFP

ST JOHNSTONE: 96% NO to Newco // 56% wouldn’t return & 32% would boycott Newco fixtures // 57% NO to FFP

ST MIRREN: 96% NO to Newco // 54% wouldn’t return & 35% would boycott Newco fixtures // 59% NO to FFP

Seems no one wants them back.
Reply 6825
:lol:
I think I voted for that one. What's FFP? I forgot.
Financial Fair Play.

Nice to see Motherwell have the largest proportion of supporters that would welcome a Newco Rangers into the league after Rangers fans themselves. That is completely believable.
Surprised at Hearts and Killie, thought they were basically mini-huns.

Hearts are the vilest set of fans of that variety, so I was surprised myself. (Maybe its because the proposals for punishing a newco, whilst light for a club like Rangers, would be disastrous for Hearts who are in a precarious position themselve's).

Killie are a fun lot, I tend towards your view too.
Awwww diddums:frown: Poor Ceptic. It must have been the ref's fault again, surely?

CHAMPIONS :biggrin:

Yeah, Hearts fans are scumbags, but I don't think they go along with Rangers too much, because of the Edinburgh-Glasgow thing.

I think most Hearts fans can see the opportunity for their team to progress if Rangers get punished properly. Well same for every team really.
Won't you guys be sad if Rangers go? Secretly you love them really.
Original post by Cyanohydrin
Won't you guys be sad if Rangers go? Secretly you love them really.

Sad to see the bigoted filth go? No way. I think it will be great for Scottish society and football!
Original post by Left Hand Drive
Sad to see the bigoted filth go? No way. I think it will be great for Scottish society and football!

But no more Old Firm Derbies? You enjoy the rivalry and banter really :wink:
But no more Old Firm Derbies? You enjoy the rivalry and banter really :wink:

The banter? Rangers' fans default response to any piss-take is a joke about child abuse. Their second favourite hilarious riposte is an insightful social commentary about the oh-so-topical Irish famine. I won't miss their lack of imagination.
Original post by Celtic_Anthony
The banter? Rangers' fans default response to any piss-take is a joke about child abuse. Their second favourite hilarious riposte is an insightful social commentary about the oh-so-topical Irish famine. I won't miss their lack of imagination.

lol true..none the less I think you would come to miss the rivalry if Rangers leave the scene.

Rangers sort of gives Celtic and the Celtic identity it's raison d'etre in my opinion.
lol true..none the less I think you would come to miss the rivalry if Rangers leave the scene.

Rangers sort of gives Celtic and the Celtic identity it's raison d'etre in my opinion.

Celtic had survived over 3 decades, including winning 6 league titles in a row, before Rangers decided they were going to be a Protestant, anti-Catholic, football club. Our identity stands alone.
Original post by Celtic_Anthony
Celtic had survived over 3 decades, including winning 6 league titles in a row, before Rangers decided they were going to be a Protestant, anti-Catholic, football club. Our identity stands alone.

Hear, Hear.
Reply 6839
Rangers banned from signing players over the age of 17 for one year. Time for a beer me thinks.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2553&newsCategoryID=1&newsID=9718

Does raise questions though, we know Rangers are heading for liquidation...Will this apply to the newco? Probably. Does a new co acquiring existing contracts count as a signing? Probably not.

Quick Reply

Latest