The Student Room Group

Celtic F.C

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Keese
Rangers banned from signing players over the age of 17 for one year. Time for a beer me thinks.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2553&newsCategoryID=1&newsID=9718

Does raise questions though, we know Rangers are heading for liquidation...Will this apply to the newco? Probably. Does a new co acquiring existing contracts count as a signing? Probably not.

I created a fred, keep them out of here.

Definitely beer-worthy :biggrin:
Original post by Cyanohydrin
lol true..none the less I think you would come to miss the rivalry if Rangers leave the scene.

Rangers sort of gives Celtic and the Celtic identity it's raison d'etre in my opinion.

Is the correct answer. Different cheek same arse.

I rank fans in this order:
OF - bad guys
Everyone else - good guys.
Original post by wilko1991

OF - bad guys

A simple demarcation for a simple person, I assume? Because it doesn't bear much resemblance to reality.
Just wanted to post to say how glad I am that Im a tim and no a blue nose.
Reply 6844
Christ on a bike. Rangers fans and a large portion of English football fans are brutal to listen to on this website (not only this website, tbf) whenever SPL/Rangers are mentioned :sigh:
Original post by R-KAM
Christ on a bike. Rangers fans and a large portion of English football fans are brutal to listen to on this website (not only this website, tbf) whenever SPL/Rangers are mentioned :sigh:

I'm almost certain Jordan is a tim poster at the wind up. Surely they are not that stupid

Own up! Who's at it?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6846
I think this was an easy decision for SFA to make; doesn't make a difference.
Original post by Celtic_Anthony
A simple demarcation for a simple person, I assume? Because it doesn't bear much resemblance to reality.

Fantastic. Read P and B for five mins and you'll realise how much everyone hates your club, your fans, everything about you and your just as equal ugly sister from across the city.

Bigotry and Irish/British politics has no place in Scottish football.

ftof_design.png
Fantastic. Read P and B for five mins and you'll realise how much everyone hates your club, your fans, everything about you and your just as equal ugly sister from across the city.

Bigotry and Irish/British politics has no place in Scottish football.

ftof_design.png

I've read several threads. I laugh every time. It must frustrate the lot of you that your hatred is just met with complete apathy.

Why would I care what other Scottish fans think of Celtic? The only Irish club that still stays true to its heritage, and while achieving great success, of course we're going to meet opposition.
Original post by Celtic_Anthony
I've read several threads. I laugh every time. It must frustrate the lot of you that your hatred is just met with complete apathy.

Why would I care what other Scottish fans think of Celtic? The only Irish club that still stays true to its heritage, and while achieving great success, of course we're going to meet opposition.

Yep. It's all because you're Irish. You caught me out.

****ing moron.

Meant to say "Irish". **** me. So embarrassing how our two biggest club are ashamed to be Scottish. ****wits to a man.
(edited 12 years ago)
Yep. It's all because you're Irish. You caught me out.

****ing moron.

Meant to say "Irish". **** me. So embarrassing how our two biggest club are ashamed to be Scottish. ****wits to a man.

If you want to be taken seriously, you're going to have to express yourself in a better way.
Reply 6851
_59930002_celtic.jpg

3-0 to the champions! Easy!
(edited 11 years ago)
Absolutely coasted it, delivering an overdue battering. It was a case of 'how many?' after the first went in. We are by far the better team.

3 well taken goals too.
Classic Hunskelping. 3-0 was flattering to Rangers, if their goalie hadn't been so good it would have been 5-0.

Good way to give Rangers one more kick in the arse before they go back to their ****ehole to die.

OF - bad guys

How insightful, you simply must express yourself more
Feels good man! It feels good
Mulgrew has been given the PotY Award. :yy:
Damn ****ing right.
Rangers FC 2013 Line up:

Naismith, Naifuture, Naiclass, Naimoney, Naistadium, Naihope, Naitrophies, Naiprospects, Naifans, Naimanager, Naiplayers.
Reply 6859
Oh the Rangers are sh*te!

Quick Reply

Latest