The Student Room Group

Celtic F.C

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Colonel.
I love the "boycotting" bullet point the most :rofl2:

I also like that one. I hope they carry through with it!
Reply 6881
Original post by Shabalala
hahaha well that's your dream ****ed then isn't it

-New owners to exit via a CVA
-New owners are a consortium of 20 buisnessmen from around the world so no one man can **** up the finances again
-Joe Lewis with a £3.2 Billion Fortune is involved
-We are boycotting you ***** next season so your budget will be going right down without our ticket money
-Gennaro Gattuso is desperate to return and he doesn't care about wages he will be terrorising every midfielder in the SPL mingo broony will be ****ting himself.

So get it right up you filthy sheep shagging tarrier ****bags it will only be a year or two before we are back to the top.

So uneducated it's laughable.
Original post by Shabalala
hahaha well that's your dream ****ed then isn't it

-New owners to exit via a CVA
-New owners are a consortium of 20 buisnessmen from around the world so no one man can **** up the finances again
-Joe Lewis with a £3.2 Billion Fortune is involved
-We are boycotting you ***** next season so your budget will be going right down without our ticket money
-Gennaro Gattuso is desperate to return and he doesn't care about wages he will be terrorising every midfielder in the SPL mingo broony will be ****ting himself.

So get it right up you filthy sheep shagging tarrier ****bags it will only be a year or two before we are back to the top.

Original post by Colonel.
I love the "boycotting" bullet point the most :rofl2:

The Gattuso one for me. Almost as if they're not under a ban on player registrations.
Reply 6884
Jan Vennegoor of Hesslelink has retired from the game, at the age of 33.
:frown:

We shall miss thee, Cloggy.
Original post by Kevmeister

His closing minutes winner against the huns will always be one of my greatest football memories.
The funniest thing for me about the Rangers saga is the irony they might be being saved by Green and Whyte. :lol:
Original post by marcusmerehay
The funniest thing for me about the Rangers saga is the irony they might be being saved by Green and Whyte. :lol:

Don't forget that their last transfer was of a certain Mervan Celik :wink:
Reply 6891
Original post by marcusmerehay

Just to clarify. It's more "being killed by" than "being saved by" :ninja:

:top:
Original post by R-KAM
Just to clarify. It's more "being killed by" than "being saved by" :ninja:

:top:

Original post by Kevmeister

I'll miss that guy. Scored some really important goals, won us leagues, OF games, and scored against man utd, Barca, Milan (I think?)
Original post by Rizzletastic
I'll miss that guy. Scored some really important goals, won us leagues, OF games, and scored against man utd, Barca, Milan (I think?)

All correct, 'cept Milan which was McManus & McDonald.

Also scored a cracking Spot Kick, right in the top corner, v. Spartak, having struck the bar from a penalty in normal time (or extra time, actually). Immense composure.
So there is guy called jcrusader posting stuff such as I hope the UVF visit neil lennon etc. It does make you wonder what is that matter with them? I do not like Rangers at all but I would never wish that on anyone.
Reply 6896
The UVF are a dysfunctional and futile 'organisation'. A group of them going to execute Neil Lennon would probably spark another internal feud with the bunch imbeciles and the only people dieing would be the UVF from their own bullets.:rolleyes:
Original post by TheDark
The UVF are a dysfunctional and futile 'organisation'. A group of them going to execute Neil Lennon would probably spark another internal feud with the bunch imbeciles and the only people dieing would be the UVF from their own bullets.:rolleyes:
Cracking moniker :top:
Anyone watch the bbc documentry?
Reply 6899
Original post by Left Hand Drive
Anyone watch the bbc documentry?

Yes. They have also posted the e-mails regarding takeover (Grier) and EBT cases for each player involved (Nacho Novo, 1.2m :O ) Duff & Phelps issue statement threatening legal action....now where have we heard that before?

In all honesty, I just hope Rangers fans actually comprehend what's going on instead of dismissing it with the usual 'all anti rangers. We don't do walking away' nonsense. Some pretty massive accusations flung tonight with hard evidence. Most looking forward to SPL/SFA's reaction to it.

Quick Reply

Latest