Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Celtic F.C

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    25/30 voted for Rangers to be put into Division Three.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The SFA/SPL had already planned to ignore today's vote anyway. All this means is the corruption Celtic fans have spoken about for so many years is about to be proven yet again. It's amazing how many of our claims have been vindicated throughout this entire farce, from allegations of cheating at Rangers, to media bias, to heavy pro-Rangers corruption in the SFA.

But you're just paranoid timmy!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Instead of all the doom and gloom talk everyone should be encouraging people to fill the stadiums and support their teams.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Always Have Been - Always Will Be

another great subtle dig at the death of Rangers FC
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Beith vs Rangers , Please someone drop a bomb on Bellsdale that day! Two birds one stone and all that.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    More tims in Amsterdam for a friendly than Huns in Glasgow for their protest lol

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm embarrassed for you guys.

Is this Celtic's first team paying, or are there players missing?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mtice)
    I'm embarrassed for you guys.

Is this Celtic's first team paying, or are there players missing?
    In which game? We had a development squad playing at Firhill and the 1st team at Ajax (which was full strength, but using an experimental formation).

Either way, friendlies mean feckall.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Celtic_Anthony)
    In which game? We had a development squad playing at Firhill and the 1st team at Ajax (which was full strength, but using an experimental formation).

Either way, friendlies mean feckall.
    The Ajax match. (I'm an Ajax supporter)

I was really disappointed by Celtic, do you see them qualifying for the CL?

Also, with Rangers gone, there can't be much enthusiasm for league games, can there?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mtice)
    The Ajax match. (I'm an Ajax supporter)

I was really disappointed by Celtic, do you see them qualifying for the CL?

Also, with Rangers gone, there can't be much enthusiasm for league games, can there?
    It was just a friendly, Celtic tend to do better in when they have a bad pre-season actually.

It is more likely we will be knocked out in the playoff round. But it isn't hugely unlikely we can make it to the group stages, providing we perform to our full potential. If we don't perform well, we have no chance.

Celtic have a fantastic support, with the greatest enthusiasm at even the smallest and unimportant matches.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Heh it's the same every year... pump a first team Spurs with our second string, "oh its just a friendly", lose to someone LOL CELTIC R ****

Ajax do look like a serious team though, that Lukoki or whatever especially. Some great players on the way up.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    Heh it's the same every year... pump a first team Spurs with our second string, "oh its just a friendly", lose to someone LOL CELTIC R ****

Ajax do look like a serious team though, that Lukoki or whatever especially. Some great players on the way up.
    Lukoki is fast, but that's all he has. The left-winger, Fischer, 18 years old, who was the best player on the field yesterday and the biggest talent at the club.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Fischer was excellent too. I think the commentator said the Ajax team had an average age of 23 or something but to be fair, Celtic's isn't much older.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    Yeah Fischer was excellent too. I think the commentator said the Ajax team had an average age of 23 or something but to be fair, Celtic's isn't much older.
    I heard that too, but I thought it sounded a little old. Our front three were 18, 22, 19, midfield, 22, 23, 23, defense: 19, 22, 23, 21 keeper: 26, which adds to 238. 238/ 11 = 21.6.

Not sure where the commentator got 23 from.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mtice)
    I heard that too, but I thought it sounded a little old. Our front three were 18, 22, 19, midfield, 22, 23, 23, defense: 19, 22, 23, 21 keeper: 26, which adds to 238. 238/ 11 = 21.6.

Not sure where the commentator got 23 from.
    He probably said 22 then.

Ours was 23.07, less if you take away the 26 year old who got sent off :P
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Anybody know the Norwich score and how we played? I was able to go but got bogged down by other affairs.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's 0-0 now.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Celtic lost 1-0, to a late goal by Grant Holt.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Celtic played great, easily the better team in the match and all round it was quite a good game for a friendly.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 11, 2013
New on TSR
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.