The Student Room Group

Celtic F.C

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7140
Original post by Jordan_1
Not really. It's going to be an embarrassment for Scottish football. Well.. make it even more embarrassing than it already is.

4 wins from 4 games. That's more than Rangers in Europe in the last 5 years?

Oh well, we've certainly got a chance.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7141
Original post by R-KAM
4 wins from 4 games. That's more than Rangers in Europe in the last 5 years?

Oh well, we've certainly got a chance.

Guessing you've forgot about that time Rangers went to the Uefa cup final? Which was in the last 5 years.

Hey how's your away record in Europe again?
Guessing you've forgot about that time Rangers went to the Uefa cup final? Which was in the last 5 years.

Hey how's your away record in Europe again?

Been quite good recently actually 100% this season.

Anyway look at you trying to talk Champions league football with the big boys, how cute.
Reply 7143
tehe
Original post by R-KAM
:laugh:

Atmosphere sounded amazing. Jealous of you :bawling:

First European (home, qualifier :ninja:) game I've missed in 4 years :emo:

Place was bouncing last night. I was right next to the away fans (shower of ********s, which gave the atmosphere an edge) who didn't shut up until the first goal went in, but we were pretty loud ourselves. Good game too.

I guess with you being stuck up in the frozen North a midweek game isn't as feasible as it once was!

Regards the draw, it's fairly generous but oh so boring. I want to see some new teams, please.
That's the main problem I have with the draw. It's the same old.
So often we get the same teams.
Reply 7147
Original post by Celtic_Anthony
Place was bouncing last night. I was right next to the away fans (shower of ********s, which gave the atmosphere an edge) who didn't shut up until the first goal went in, but we were pretty loud ourselves. Good game too.

I guess with you being stuck up in the frozen North a midweek game isn't as feasible as it once was!

Regards the draw, it's fairly generous but oh so boring. I want to see some new teams, please.

Been too long since we've had those nights :adore:

Yeah, not idea. I plan on getting group stage tickets though and just heading down. I went out on Tuesday night, despite getting in at 2.30am I felt fine and made it into work for 8.30! Be easier without the drink if I'm just travelling, I hope.

Yeah, same old. We have a good relationship with Barca, that's the only bonus really.
Not really. It's going to be an embarrassment for Scottish football. Well.. make it even more embarrassing than it already is.

You're disgusting.

Tell me again how the best team in the world is going to obviously beat Celtic and how this makes everyone here stupid. Come on.
Reply 7149
Original post by FrigidSymphony
You're disgusting.

Tell me again how the best team in the world is going to obviously beat Celtic and how this makes everyone here stupid. Come on.

I personally think they're only the second best team in the world. Easily beatable now. :ninja:
Reply 7150
Original post by FrigidSymphony
You're disgusting.

So you're telling me if they did worse to you than they did to bayern leverkusen you wouldn't be slightly embarrassed? Come off it...

Original post by R-KAM
I personally think they're only the second best team in the world. Easily beatable now. :ninja:

Who is the best team in the world? You better not say Madrid.
Imma try and get the three game ticket. Will cost me **** tonnes when I include travel, but whatever.
Reply 7152
So you're telling me if they did worse to you than they did to bayern leverkusen you wouldn't be slightly embarrassed? Come off it...

Who is the best team in the world? You better not say Madrid.

Madrid.
Reply 7153
Original post by R-KAM
Madrid.

Well unfortunately for you, that is the wrong answer.
Reply 7154
Well unfortunately for you, that is the wrong answer.

I'd love to see your reasoning for that.
Reply 7155
Original post by R-KAM
I'd love to see your reasoning for that.

Because Barcelona is the best team in the world. Pretty simple really...
Reply 7156
Because Barcelona is the best team in the world. Pretty simple really...

Flawless reasoning.

On top form as always :laugh:
Reply 7157
Original post by R-KAM
Flawless reasoning.

On top form as always :laugh:

Well I'd love to see your reasoning for why they aren't... Come on, I'm waiting.
Reply 7158
Well I'd love to see your reasoning for why they aren't... Come on, I'm waiting.

Real won La Liga. They both got knocked out at the same stage in the CL. Madrid beat them the other night.

It's an opinion anyway.
Reply 7159
Original post by R-KAM
Real won La Liga. They both got knocked out at the same stage in the CL. Madrid beat them the other night.

It's an opinion anyway.

hahaha fantastic logic. Madrid finally win the La Liga after 3 years when Barcelona had a ridiculous amount of injuries during that season. Bit of a coincidence don't you think?

Madrid beat them the other night? Barcelona also beat them the week before...

Barcelona got put out by Chelsea who went on to beat Bayern. Bayern beat Madrid in case you forgot. Therefore it could be argued Barca got knocked out by the better team (between Chelsea and Bayern)

Barcelona are undefeated so far this season in the la liga. Madrid haven't won yet.

You said you'd love to see my reasoning so here it is.

Quick Reply

Latest