Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Celtic F.C

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, thats pretty much it. I turned it off at half time after I nearly (literally, no joke) fell asleep twice.

I don't know how well Samaras is going to perform, he might do the exact same he done with City, start decently, then turn into a bag of ****e that shows a good run now and again then doesn't make the most of it. Like we saw in one of the pre-seasons (southampton?)

I hate the smoggies so glad we got a win out of it. Every fan of theirs I've ever met or spoke with have been unlikable ***** in every way.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim-ie)
    I don't know how well Samaras is going to perform, he might do the exact same he done with City, start decently, then turn into a bag of ****e that shows a good run now and again then doesn't make the most of it. Like we saw in one of the pre-seasons (southampton?)
    Keep in mind that his past failure was in the Premiership, and that his £6m fee would have put pressure on him to perform.

He's still young (only 23), but I think he'll do a good job in the SPL. He said that he's settling in well and loving playing for the club, so hopefully he'll repay the trust we've put in him by becoming a top player.

Plus, it isn't that much of a gamble at a fee reported to be around £1m. If it doesn't work out, then he will still have some sell-on value.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Samaras should do well, can't argue at a million. If he's a pile of ---- then you've not lost much.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    one million pound is a very expensive **** especially when i do mine for free....
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hope that Marc Crosas will go on loan to Celtic, a great club and will do him well as the SPL is more physical than La Liga. Hopefully will come back as a better DM and back up to Tower of Power :yep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    I hope that Marc Crosas will go on loan to Celtic, a great club and will do him well as the SPL is more physical than La Liga. Hopefully will come back as a better DM and back up to Tower of Power :yep:
    Haven't actually seen Crosas in action. Is he any good, and is he a player who isn't afraid to go into a challenge (something we seriously lacked before Robson came)?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyK67)
    Haven't actually seen Crosas in action. Is he any good, and is he a player who isn't afraid to go into a challenge (something we seriously lacked before Robson came)?
    He's from the Barcelona youth academy, course he is But yeah he is a crafty bugger and certainly a better passer than Robson. I reckon he is more of a CM than DM when I think about it but he can certainly tackle .He has even stated his desire to go on loan to Celtic.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Would certainly be good to have him at Celtic.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Certainly. Celtic and Barcelona have an excellent relationship and it should be built on with this loan.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Certainly. Celtic and Barcelona have an excellent relationship and it should be built on with this loan.
    Agree with that. It wouldn't hurt to see what Crosas could do.

And in other news, Rangers drew 0-0 with Hearts Reserves (Kaunas) at home earlier.

:woo: :rofl2: :laughing: :rofl: :toofunny:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Haha. Gonna be an interesting season for that lot!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is the topic for Celtic football club. Talk all about the bhoys here. Would rather have a topic for the club instead of talking about them in a topic comparing the old firm!

Dunno how I go around getting it turned into a society I think we need a fair amount of people?
    hey i got this turned into a soc, woo go me!! lol
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    hurrah! cheers, have joined up, everyone else do so too!

Thoughts on the Spuds match?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:

Thoughts on the Spuds match?
    Celtic weren't at the races, but they've been linked with a few new faces so that's positive...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Celtic and Barcelona fans together

Hilarious :rofl:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I like this one:
    http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=-MDtkL6yaAk
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    seeing as how you started this thread (and you also have celtic's logo as your wee pic) would you like to be one of the societies leaders??
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Aye sure go for it.

Hahaha at the hun shouting "Espanyol, ****in real madrid, ye ****in fenian bastards".

Marc Crosas is looking to transfer to celtic and not just go on loan apparently.. £2 million? I'd go for it. Good bit of business.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    I like this one:
    http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=-MDtkL6yaAk
    :toofunny: that's quality mate, repped
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Marc Crosas is looking to transfer to celtic and not just go on loan apparently.. £2 million? I'd go for it. Good bit of business.
    Very good piece of business considering that Rangers had to fork out £3 million on a relatively unproven 'talent' in Kyle Lafferty.

Should have a decent sell-on value if he doesn't make it big here, but I can't see that happening. He'll be coming from a club with great expectations and fanatical supporters to a similar type of club, and should be well equipped to cope with playing in the SPL 'goldfish bowl'.

Now Strachan, time to buy a (good) left-back!!!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 11, 2013
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.