The Student Room Group

Bundis

Hiya - sorry this is really annoying me. I'm just going through translating my next set of chapters of Ich fühl mich so fifty-fifty and Sabine keeps referring to the "Bundis" And i can't find it in either of my dictionaries or on line... I don't need to know what it is to understand the text but it's annoying the socks off of me!!! Does nebody know what it / they are?!
Reply 1
I think Bundis 90 is another name for the Green Party in Germany if that makes any sense.
:confused:
Squid.
Reply 2
Bekaboo
Hiya - sorry this is really annoying me. I'm just going through translating my next set of chapters of Ich fühl mich so fifty-fifty and Sabine keeps referring to the "Bundis" And i can't find it in either of my dictionaries or on line... I don't need to know what it is to understand the text but it's annoying the socks off of me!!! Does nebody know what it / they are?!

i did that text for A level. The bundis are the people that live in the bundesrepublik- in other words, the west germans.

hope that helps! let me know if there's anything else you need help on with this text. it annoyed the hell out of me!
Reply 3
*smacks hand over mouth* hehe that's so obvious... and what's worse is i have a feeling i asked my German teacher the same q last week!! hehe thx guys!
Reply 4
np. it confused me initially too.

Latest

Trending

Trending