The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When everyones blatantly looking at everyone elses paper and none of the invigilators (sp?) give a damn.... Funny though
Reply 61
argh dont get me started on this:
first of all in my 2nd maths exam the invidulator was sat right in front of met putting the plastic bags that we put on phones in in number order and their were 112 of them!!! so for an hr and 15 mins it was just plastic bags being rustled constantly.

then in my history the lad in front of me had a runny nose and refused to use a tissue every 2minuets it was *sniff* *sniff*

in the exam hall we the windows were open and then they started cutting the grass for the last hour of my englaish exam!!

in my geogrpahy exam the lad sat behind me kept tapping the back of my chair with his foot and i couldn't turn round and tell him to stop!!

stressful times!!
Reply 62
a fly died on my desk, twice... i guess you could consider it a person
Reply 63
In my DT exam someone did a full on drum solo on my chair, giving me a massive massage, and I was really tempted to reach behind an grab his hand.
Arh the games the invigilators play. lol
In our french listening the tape broke and everyone was really proper laughing. And it was the spanish teacher who has a really deep voice and strong spanish accent invigilating. It was right good. Unfortunately the tape started working again.

I hate it when someone stands over your shoulder looking what you've put. But i must confess in my maths exam at the end i caught my teachers eye and opened the page to the question i wasn't sure if i had the right answer to. He looked at it. He told me after the exam it was right.
i hate it when teachers look over ur shoulder at ur work ..it makes me jumpy:frown:
my english teacher who is convinced im an evil student looked at mine just at the point where i had gotten stuck and made me drop my pen :frown: loudly
also i hate it when people scrape their feet against the floor or when they sigh constantly and reeeeeeallly loudly > : (
hehe i get so annoyed easily
I totally agree! In my English exam, one of the invigilators came by to tell a girl in front of me, who had carried on writing for a fair few minutes, that she needed to put her pen down like the 136 other students in the hall. She actually had the nerve to talk back and say "just give me a few seconds"! I couldn't believe what I was hearing...
Reply 67
I had an invigilator who paced up and down the aisles of desks, if this isn't off putting enough she was quite old and i think one of her legs was shorter than the other or something so she made an almighty thud with every step as well as having a knee which clicked every time she moved it! arghhhhh i wanted to kill her!

Oh and in french, the teacher put on the foundation listening tape instead of the higher one, we had to listen to all of the instructions again!
vicyvix
I had an invigilator who paced up and down the aisles of desks, if this isn't off putting enough she was quite old and i think one of her legs was shorter than the other or something so she made an almighty thud with every step as well as having a knee which clicked every time she moved it! arghhhhh i wanted to kill her!

that's quite funny (but must have been annoying for you)....
Reply 69
Failing is quite annoying lmao
the person behind me had repeated coughing fits, and murmured "jesus christ" under his breath at his own irritance at it - at which point the invigilator took him outside to tell him he was being blasphemous and give him a drink of water!!
Reply 71
When people behind you tap their foot on your chair leg. I usually turn round and they usually stop then :smile:

Latest