The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oh, what difference does it make?

More interestingly, how would you feel if you were rejected by a girl who didn't want to do the horizontal tango with you because you were/weren't a virgin?
non-virgin guy :biggrin:
Reply 3
Add another option for "I don't care as long as they are not a slut" and I'll vote :-)
Q_M
Add another option for "I don't care as long as they are not a slut" and I'll vote :-)

:ninja:

:getmecoat
Reply 5
Absurd
Oh, what difference does it make?

I don't suppose it makes much difference but..

Virgin:
You get to be their first time (if that's your thing..)

Non-Virgin:
More experienced.. possibly.
Reply 6
Non-Virgin if you want good sex :wink:
Why do you want to know? How is this of interest to you?:confused: Just curious..
Reply 8
Virgin girls are better to sacrifice.. why waste the moment with sleeping with them?

^lol, sorry.. 2 sided argument is
Virgin: tighter, more friction
Non : they will know what they are doing and wont be so "shy"
Reply 9
Like you, I was simply curious as to peoples answers. At the moment non-virgin seems to far outweight virgin. Is that because more people here are virgins or is it just that most guys prefer to sleep with pure, virgin, innocent (and any other cliches) girls?
Reply 10
leeming
Virgin girls are better to sacrifice.. why waste the moment with sleeping with them?

^lol, sorry.. 2 sided argument is
Virgin: tighter, more friction
Non : they will know what they are doing and wont be so "shy"

or, keeping this *cough* "tastefull", get a girl with a lot of friction anyway and then do it in all the most friction-inducing positions possible :biggrin:
Reply 11
viirkokka
or, keeping this *cough* "tastefull", get a girl with a lot of friction anyway and then do it in all the most friction-inducing positions possible :biggrin:

ahahaha!

Also for Virgins you have to wait ages for sex. and then comfort them and make it romantic. And also not leave first thing before she's awake!
Reply 12
Vintage
ahahaha!

Also for Virgins you have to wait ages for sex. and then comfort them and make it romantic. And also not leave first thing before she's awake!

again, depends what you're into I guess, and what respect you have for girls :wink:

I made it super romantic.

Besides; you can take a girls virginity twice if it's not perfect the first time.
Reply 13
I don't care really, if I like the girl I like the girl :smile:.
:eek: I can't believe more lads said virgin over non-virgin....why? Just so you can tell ppl and gloat to yourself that you took her virginity? You don't get a medal....no-one actually cares.

Virgins are just terrible, not to mention messy and gross in bed....you guys need your heads checking.
Reply 15
viirkokka
again, depends what you're into I guess, and what respect you have for girls :wink:

I made it super romantic.

Besides; you can take a girls virginity twice if it's not perfect the first time.

haha. true. i do have a respect for girls. when im seeing one i do. When im with the lads and drunk i can't say i have a high respect.

I remember once on holiday getting to a girls apartment. thinking im gonna get lucky then she sat me down and told me she doesn't believe in sex before marriage. I got up. got some beer from her fridge and ****ed off.
i would much rather an non-virgin, they have a better grasp of what they are doing, virgins can be so boring

Ive never seen it as much as a mark to take someones virginity
Reply 17
i dont care either way. in fact im making my own poll option :p:
Reply 18
Local_United_Fan

Virgins are just terrible, not to mention messy and gross in bed....you guys need your heads checking.

Messy? Don't know what experience of that you've had but I recall nothing of the sort :p:
Reply 19
viirkokka

did i say some thing wrong?

Latest

Trending

Trending