The Student Room Group
Reply 1
niff524
how do i find out if i have to send it essays or not??? :confused: :confused:
thanks!!!!!

How do you think? :rolleyes:
Reply 2
I managed to find out the answer to your question in 38 seconds on the Cambridge University website. I don't really see why you couldn't have done the same, but since I'm nice here's the link:
http://www.cam.ac.uk/cambuniv/ugprospectus/applying/applying02c.html
Reply 3
don't panic- they will let u know if they want essays. if they don't want any they won't ask for them
Reply 4
I'm applying for English there and have the same problem. I phoned up and the admissions woman said she's sorting out the different subjects separately. She said she was going to send off the letter last Friday, and I was hoping to get it today, but I guess it may come tomorrow. Here's hoping!!
coopiesugar
I'm applying for English there and have the same problem. I phoned up and the admissions woman said she's sorting out the different subjects separately. She said she was going to send off the letter last Friday, and I was hoping to get it today, but I guess it may come tomorrow. Here's hoping!!

Yay more people applying to tit hall- is an awesome college. as for whether you need to do essays etc for these subjects i'm not much use, i know theres no extra essays/tests here for natsci though. but i'm sure they'll let you know what they want you to do before interview in plenty of time just don't panic about it. Anyway good luck with your application and will hopefully be seeing you here next year xxx
Reply 6
thanks very much everyone!! =D
i've just sent off my SAQ today... hope i'll hear from them sometime next week!!

thanks again ^^!!
Reply 7
Ill be applying next year, but what does a SAQ form look like?
Reply 8
For Homerton, I received an 'advice for applicants leaflet'. It specified what you need to send in for each subject.

Latest

Trending

Trending