An A is at least 80%. That's 81/90.

A B is 70%

A C is 60%

etc.
Reply 42
80% would actually be 72/90 which is a bit more achievable! thanks mate
Freshtrader

Oops. Got confused coz 81/90 is what I achieved. It's 90%. Sorry.
Reply 44
wow nicely done. i did very well in central concepts but i find i know alot less of this topic!
Reply 45
davidjones90
Wasn't the long question rods and cones ?? Can't remember what the otherone was.

I remember we had this box about the mixing of colours as well WTF was that on about!!

haha only happens with OCR!..lol...that was just stupid..i got a B in that paper

the othe rlong question was on the cow..i think..and other on rods and cones...expecting muscles and more nervous system this year...i just cant BEHAVIOUR questions...weird topic that!
Reply 46
speaking of behaviour...one qs they always ask is for 2 differences between operant and classical conditioning.

the first one is that there is a reinforcer in operant.
the second is that one has 2 stimuli and the otehr only one - but which is which??
Reply 47
So have anyone's teachers given them ideas on what they expect to come up??? Mine were about as much use as a chocolate fireguard...

Bex
Reply 48
classical has 2 stimuli i beleived a conditoned and an unconditioned?
Maestor
haha only happens with OCR!..lol...that was just stupid..i got a B in that paper

the othe rlong question was on the cow..i think..and other on rods and cones...expecting muscles and more nervous system this year...i just cant BEHAVIOUR questions...weird topic that!

Not bad. I got a D!!

It was like mixng green and blue, I don't know them lol

If anyone has the Jan08 paper, it would be great to have it uploaded.
Reply 50
mammalian must b harder than the other optional modules..must be!!....but atleast the exam is in the afternoon....alarm clock set for 6am lol..ouch!
Reply 51
Freshtrader

Well, no, you typically need about 66 or 67/90 to get 72/90 UMS in this module.
Reply 52
hi does anyone know how much detail we need to know about alzheimers disease..do we really need to know about how its actually formed like the particular gene APOe or something.

is it okay if like we just know about wat makes a tangle and wat makes a plaque?

help!
Reply 53
I think so, and also the symptoms you need to know.
Reply 54
lawrywild
Well, no, you typically need about 66 or 67/90 to get 72/90 UMS in this module.

Do you know what the typical figures are for Central Concepts and Unifying Concepts, or where I can find them??
Reply 55
lawrywild
I think so, and also the symptoms you need to know.

thanks..:smile:
Reply 56
l1shah
Do you know what the typical figures are for Central Concepts and Unifying Concepts, or where I can find them??

CC is usually about the same as mam phys.. 66 ish. UC is usually around 35/60 I heard lol but not sure because the examiner's reports (this is where you can find what you want) usually combine the UC marks with the practical exam marks.
Reply 57
Has anyone got a copy of the Jan '08 paper and mark scheme..much appreciated.
Reply 58
anyone know what receptor is for CO2 conc in the blood....thankz
Reply 59
this module is the worst i can't get any higher than a D and done it three times!!
i reckon the ear will come cos it ain't for last 2 papers only the eye.

Latest

Trending

Trending