The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
afternoon, i have geography in the morning...... joy
does anyone know any international students doing this exam
torchwood
how did you find unit 5

not bad, apart from the electric field graph, the mean on graph, and the centripetal thing with the satellite, though i screwed the practical soo bad...
Reply 123
torchwood
LOL

afternoon

hmm thanks. Would have been funny after all this preparation me not turning up at the right time.
tomthebum
afternoon, i have geography in the morning...... joy

same lets just rely on memory and common sense....i think i shall sleep tonight unlike last fri...didnt do me any good!!!
gorilla_baby
not bad, apart from the electric field graph, the mean on graph, and the centripetal thing with the satellite, though i screwed the practical soo bad...

my physics teachers did not teach me anything about hall probes and that was the first question i did, it all went downhill from there

BTW what grade do you need in Physics
Reply 126
ppl i dnt kno hw every1 works....buh im asian (tamil) and all my cousins are goin oxford,cambridge,UCL, imperial, kings, warwick and i applied for kent which really isn't tht bad for biomedical

but i flopped unit 4 and 5 bio and chem so im pretty sure i hav 2 retake...buh i cnt go thru tht process cos there's so much pressure from aunties and uncles...SO I REALLY DONT KNO WHAT TO DO!
torchwood
does anyone know any international students doing this exam

did people in your school find it hard or easy? you think it was harder than june 07..like would grade boundaries be lower or higher?
what do you guys and girls (and aliens) think abouth this idea:

i put fake blood in one nostril and put a small pencil (about 2cm) in my nose (only insert 0.5cm into nose) and pretend to kill myelf at the end of the exam...
gorilla_baby
did people in your school find it hard or easy? you think it was harder than june 07..like would grade boundaries be lower or higher?

generally most people found phy6 and phy5 OK, (i didnt) but it is a grammar school...
Reply 130
ye good idea or just pretend to faint
then you'll get ur predicted grade
Reply 131
r u feeling alryt torchwood?
emily.lh
ye good idea or just pretend to faint
then you'll get ur predicted grade

why would i get my predicted grade
PianoMan1
r u feeling alryt torchwood?

i think it will be a good joke...
hey, i have an even better idea, since it seems that TSR has many fans, why dont we all fail the exam intentionally, then the grade boundaries would get lower and we all get the grades we want...who's in?
Reply 135
lool...u were sayin weird stuff the other day @ lyk 2am b4 the bio exam...i remember tht
Reply 136
torchwood
what do you guys and girls (and aliens) think abouth this idea:

i put fake blood in one nostril and put a small pencil (about 2cm) in my nose (only insert 0.5cm into nose) and pretend to kill myelf at the end of the exam...

do it at the beginning,then at least you'll have a medical reason for not being able to do it.
what about the people that dont use TSR or dont comply...
PianoMan1
lool...u were sayin weird stuff the other day @ lyk 2am b4 the bio exam...i remember tht

i wana annoy my teachers and also because of exam stress im not as rational as normal
what would happen if you were writing in fountain pen and spilt water on ur script

Latest

Trending

Trending