The Student Room Group
Reply 1
You should look at some of the past papers.
the specimen papers and practice papers from cgp have a lot of multiple choice.
Reply 3
You can find some of the past papers on the OCR gateway science website.
Reply 4
im actually doing 21st century, but thanks for the advice.:smile:
Reply 5
i'm doing that test on tuesdy as well. it's like the unit one test but obviously harder this time becuase it's more scientific knowledge based rather than comman sense- like unit one test. i go through the text book and questions on there and then do a few practise papers. they are really lame though cos every years' paper is very different. the layout in some way is lame as well because it's so badly worded. i think last year's grade boundary for an A* is 95% which i think is really harsh considering you can only get 2 marks off from the full mark to get an A*! i completely hate the stupid OCR exam board.
Reply 6
good luck btw :smile:
cream them!
Reply 7
lol right there with you. Most of the questions they ask have nothing to do with what we've learnt. I didn't even know that they had past papers...i'd been told that this was the first time ocr are doing triple science. Stupid teachers:mad:
Reply 8
Past papers only come from Jan 2008, and by the way they're really easy. The module 7's are much harder then modules 1-6. Don't expect much scientific knowledge though - more ticking boxes!
Reply 9
Yeh same, the text book is key, jus make sure you know it and your sorted.

Latest