The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
moonbeam08
yeah that's probably best!we can tell you all day about what we think but only you know what you want and whats best for you ....ooo the cheese :P

ye i really didnt expect everyone to start argueing so much. I came on here to help me decide but no offence i think its just confused me more than anything.

btw why did u say oo the cheese? bit random lol
because what i said was cheesy!
Reply 102
How about you do both of them and drop one in the first month? Everyones saying maths is the easiest, and I'd agree, but only for someone whos good at it. Thats cause you don't need to spend ages learning facts and key words like you do in other sciences. You just learn the methods and use your head.

Maths is very very hard if your no good at it. Very easy if you are.

Chemistry is hard whether your good at it or not, but easier if you are.

I honestly don't think you should do either if you get a B, but if your adamant about trying them, go for it! Take 5 A levels instead of 4 - a few of us did that in my school, me included. I dropped one after a month, cause I couldn't be arsed lol.

Give them both a go!
Reply 103
I think chemistry is harder

honestly around like 60% of people who do maths and F.maths get an A grade. Its a subject that if your good at maths and you practice for a year, your guaranteed an A, the papers cant really trick you.

Latest