The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
jonnythemoose
I thought it was pretty hard, really...I've posted my full thoughts in the thread in the A2 Exams section of the forum :yep:

Me too! The listening topic was a bit odd but I found the summary wasn't that bad. Didn't get 2 of the answers to the listening questions tho (both 2 marks :s-smilie: ). Don't know what to think of the reading, again a kinda strange topic but that translation :eek: that was probably one of the hardest, if not the hardest one, I've done! Finally, essay was okish. I did the one about will it be more and more acceptable to pay for health/education and just bought up the arguments on how it would be an ideal but is not realistic and widens inequality in society. Managed to include all tenses except future anterier and passé composé and some of the nice phrases people posted in another topic so thanks for that guys :smile:!
Whilst I gave it my best shot it certainly was challenging. Just hope I've done enough to get an A though!
Hope we all do well!
Reply 61
One past paper our teacher gave us was something along the lines of:

sniffer dogs smell illegal substances in small suitcases the best .... blah blah drug enforcement officers often see drugs concealed in the boot of the car of drug dealers who are on the run and rip open the packets of drugs

or something like that.

Think it was the edexcel 2002 paper.

Guess people must have been on meltdown that year.
Reply 62
I think I would have walked out at that! lol
Reply 63
I feel fairly happy when it's a tough exam as that means everyone finds it tough and they lower the pass mark.

If everyone thinks the paper is ok, everyone gets high marks and they raise the pass mark.

Good Luck everyone.
Zut alors
One past paper our teacher gave us was something along the lines of:

sniffer dogs smell illegal substances in small suitcases the best .... blah blah drug enforcement officers often see drugs concealed in the boot of the car of drug dealers who are on the run and rip open the packets of drugs

or something like that.

Think it was the edexcel 2002 paper.

Guess people must have been on meltdown that year.

Yeah, I've done that past paper. Pure hilarity. Of course, the term for 'sniffer-dog' doesn't even have 'chien' in it...if I remember correctly.

Latest

Trending

Trending