The Student Room Group

I need advice

I'm taking A Level psychology independently. I have two options: take it this october/november or next may/june. If I'm taking it this year I'll need to inform my advisor by August and I feel like I am running out of time. I haven't finished the AS materials and I still need to find one more book for A2. If I work hard on it, I know that I can cover everything in time for the exams but I really don't know what will happen. I expected that I would have finished AS earlier this year but I didn't, and I'm scared I wont be able to finish my materials. But if I take it next year, I'm pretty scared that it might be too pressuring because I'll have some other exams coming up around that time, and that might affect my performance.

So what do you think would be better?
Reply 1
ifyou think that you will manage it this year then do it this year, as long as you know you can and you know your own performance!

also if yu did take it next year, if your other subjects total no more than 3 then an etra one wont be too much unless you find you work better with a lesser workload, then again take it this year, which would enabl you to conentrate more on your othersubjects next year.

SO BASICALLY If you think you need more time to revise and you wont manage to learn everything in time then take it next year and if you think it will mess up your concentration on your other subjects next year then take it this year, your choice:p:

Latest