Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best subway combination?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure there's been several of these threads, but I'm really craving a subway now so I ask - what's your favorite combination?

I like a fair few but I think mine has to be - Spicy Italian (cheese/toasted) with lettuce and tomato, then with some honey mustard sauce to finish it off

edit: herbs & cheese bread aswell
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Meatball all the way! Not toasted but with cheese plenty of salad and olives. As for bread I don't really have a favourite!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Herb and cheese bread....spicy italian.....double cheese...toasted....lettuce....j alapenos....cucumber...salt & pepper....mayo....

:eating:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Subway club, with extra salami, on italian herb and cheese bread, toasted, with olives, lettuce, peppers and plenty of good ol' southwest sauce.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    italian herbs and cheese with meatball marinara, triple cheese, heated, with lettuce sweetcorn onions cucumber olives and mayo and ranch sauce and bbq sauce.
    tehre is nothing better.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Meatballs, cheese, BBQ sauce and jalapeños, on Italian bread. No other salad or anything. Ooh, I'm hungry now. Can't wait for the Subway to open near here!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    chicken teriakyi on honey oat, cheese + toasted, all the salad and sweet onion sauce
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Italian BMT on Honey Oat bread toasted with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, red onions, mayonnaise and a sprinkling of salt.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Chicken and bacon, toasted, no cheese with lettuce, cucumber and onions, aswell as caesar sauce! Mmmm. Making me hungry.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hearty italian with tuna, cheese and mayonnaise! everyone moans at me for being boring when i order it, but i love it lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Teryaki chicken, cheese (toasted) lettuce, cucumber, onions, peppers, sweet onion sauce all on hearty itallian! MMMM
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Veggie Delite with onion, olives, sweet onion sauce, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers.

Now I'm not a vegetarian any more Im quite looking forward to trying one of their meat ones.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Chicken Tikka.
    Single cheese.
    Toasted.
    Lettuce.
    Red Onion (a little).
    Mayo.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    well being a sandwich artist i have had every combination going but here's my personal favourite:

melt on honey oat bread
    mont jack cheese (no one likes that plastic cheese stuff)
    toasted
    lettuce, carrots, maybe a bit of onion
    southwest sauce with a line of ranch and mayo too

heaveeeen. shame i'm on weight watchers now, there are way too many points in subways, working there is hell haha.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    Veggie Delite with onion, olives, sweet onion sauce, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers.

Now I'm not a vegetarian any more Im quite looking forward to trying one of their meat ones.
    Ah but did you ever try a veggy patty? *drools*

For me, it would have to be a veggy patty on hearty Italian, with all the salad apart from green peppers and jalepenos (ugh!), and then either mayonaise or BBQ sauce. Haven't had one in ages! Damn healthy eating
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    is veg patty that dodgy looking slab?
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosiePosiePuddingAndPie)
    Ah but did you ever try a veggy patty? *drools*

For me, it would have to be a veggy patty on hearty Italian, with all the salad apart from green peppers and jalepenos (ugh!), and then either mayonaise or BBQ sauce. Haven't had one in ages! Damn healthy eating
    Yuck. Any attempt at creating a "veggie burger/patty" is beyond my tastes. It's just mushed up vegetables.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can I have a footlong BMT with Herb and Cheese bread please? Peppered cheese and toasted. I would like lettuce, olivers and peppers. Southwest sauce. No salt or pepper. Thanks :cool:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    chicken faajita south west sauce on italian
    mmmmmmmmmmmm
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared of subway They go too fast and im too indecisive! Going there always makes me fell very stupid...and it's bloody expensive for a pretty rubbish sandwich.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 2, 2009
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.