The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Haha. i just posted a post asking the very same thing! lol
I want to delete it now, but don't know if i can.. Hmm. ??

I thought it went alright, how'd you find it?
I did q1, q3 and q5.
Reply 2
Hmm im not sure how i did:smile: , i did questions 2 3 and 5 , i got some questions i didnt really want but hopefully i managed to answer them ok . I didnt like the c) question to discuss the limitations of the scientific approach :frown: the only question i didnt answer was c) i) on research methods to state an advantage of using a parametric test :confused: lol

xxxx
Reply 3
hey

it was an ok paper overall wasn't it? it was nothing compared to what i had expected it to be like lol. i answered question 2 - i was literally smiling wen that came up! question 3 was good aswell apart from C - i was a bit disappointed at that point.
research methods was ok apart from the stupid question on parametric tests!!!! i didn't want to leave it blank so i just put anything down. they've never asked that before have they?? i can;t believe how the tests never came up - i spent ages trying to remember them all.
yaaay thats psychology out of the way!!!!!!!
Reply 4
Yea I'm so relieved its over:party:

I was a bit gutted about them not asking statistical test too as i spent ages learning that toooooo:rolleyes:

Hopefully we will all get the results we want !!!

xxx
Reply 5
I did 1, 4, 5, I've always been rubbish at research methods so they were a bit of a write off :P thought the other questions were ok-ish but not amazing. Oh dear!

Latest

Trending

Trending