The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well... I thought it was pretty good lol. To be honest it was probably because I didn't revise so it happened to be one I could talk around a lot.

Thing I found was it didn't really ever ask for some specific. Like there were no definite definitions like normal, i.e. no real phrases like inflation (rubbish example lol). And there were no real calculations that were essential i.e. decision trees.

Odd paper but hey... fingers crossed. Only need 55 for my B out of 120.

Sounds bad but I'm glad I didn't over revise lol. Things like Fiscal policy were glaring at me in my pile of revision but I never looked at it. To be honest, I looked at external growth and that was it. I do have reasons (tiredness due to some medical thing stops my focus) but hopefully, I didn't flunk it lol
Reply 2
Start a poll with predicted grades.

I did so bad.
Reply 3
yes! poll poll poll!
This was tough, I misjudged my timing, by the third question I had 30 mins left, last 2 questions were rushed, missed a lot of marks there/
MakingMoves
Start a poll with predicted grades.

I did so bad.

How do i start a poll??

Did anyone else write that Cadbury might not have been behaving ethically - but more of a farce - because if they didnt they would lose customers... so it was more from a sales point of view rather than being Socially responsible to there customer. Because 30 million is not alot compared to if they lost loads of sale. .. or did i jus go on my own little rant there.... :frown:
Reply 6
The Black Chuck Norris
This was tough, I misjudged my timing, by the third question I had 30 mins left, last 2 questions were rushed, missed a lot of marks there/

Haha. Same with me.
Reply 7
I timed mine so I finished with 10 seconds to go..

It's all about the timing you know.. :biggrin:

(I'll keep telling myself that)
Reply 8
God. What really annoyed me was that for the entire exam I had to put up with two supervisors whispering to each other. I was sitting at the front and I was like argh.
Reply 9
Good. Questions were fair, just time constraints limit on what you can write which is annoying!

Question
1) Contingency planning
2) -social responsibility
3) Strategy and product development
4) problems with Emerging markets
5) success in splittingc onfectionery and soft drinks
Reply 10
Awful :frown:
MakingMoves
God. What really annoyed me was that for the entire exam I had to put up with two supervisors whispering to each other. I was sitting at the front and I was like argh.

I'm not trying to make this a "my exam was worse than yours.." but in ours there was;
A nosebleed
RAF flying overhead twice
Car alarm went off twice
A girl started crying
Another girl started screaming because she saw a spider..
A phone went off (at the very back and no invigilaters heard it)

:p:
I had really bad temperature, blocked nose, sore throat, headache and not enough sleep.

forgot my water, SO I was dizzy.

I trump you alllllllll.
People were having conversation in our exams :O and our invigilator didnt do anything. He goes come on guys times up
and people carry on writing for a good five minutes.
And he randomly goes up to the door and goes '' Gwen , gwen come over here! Invigilate this exam while i go to the little boys room''
wtf
wtf
Reply 14
I thought it went pretty well tbh.

Managed to finish the paper with a few mins to go, so checked back on everything and added a bit more to a couple of them.

Who said that the shouldn't split the two operations up, for question 5?
I did.

I have my reasons but too long to explain and I have Spanish to revise for tomorrow lol.

I don't think there's a 'correct' answer for that one, just if you justify your points then you'll get marks for your opinions
lil_miss_annoymous
People were having conversation in our exams :O and our invigilator didnt do anything. He goes come on guys times up
and people carry on writing for a good five minutes.
And he randomly goes up to the door and goes '' Gwen , gwen come over here! Invigilate this exam while i go to the little boys room''
wtf
wtf

LoL
lil_miss_annoymous
How do i start a poll??

Did anyone else write that Cadbury might not have been behaving ethically - but more of a farce - because if they didnt they would lose customers... so it was more from a sales point of view rather than being Socially responsible to there customer. Because 30 million is not alot compared to if they lost loads of sale. .. or did i jus go on my own little rant there.... :frown:

I wrote similar to that. I thought I was off my head until reading your post lol
Didnt enjoy it...was not awful (wrote stuff on all 12 pages) but was not great. Anyone else have the feeling that it might have been one of the papers they had to rewrite when some were stolen as it was well old info? x
Reply 18
I didn't like that last question. Demergers...what a horrible thing to ask about!

The contingency planning question was a gift, I hope you remembered the evaluation points I posted :p:
well it certainly wasn't as straightforward as some papers

Latest

Trending

Trending