The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Ah good luck then guys making it :smile:

I seeing on ourlounge it looks good.

Price increases? :redface:
Reply 981
What should I expect in my second interview, is there anything I should bring?
Reply 982
Kurshu
What should I expect in my second interview, is there anything I should bring?

If you mean the 'Orientation' which is the welcome meeting to say you got the job, you need your Passport or Birth Certificate along with your National Insurance Card, or at least the number if you don't have the card but know your number.

:yep:
Am I the only one who finds it "slightly" ridiculous to have a crew meeting (attendance compulsory for all employees) at 6 AM on SUNDAY?
Reply 984
Mangaartist
Am I the only one who finds it "slightly" ridiculous to have a crew meeting (attendance compulsory for all employees) at 6 AM on SUNDAY?

Nah, by that time on Sunday ive been at work for an hour and a half already. Its not that early! :biggrin:
Reply 985
SianStrikedown
So should i move to customer service assitant or stay crew member?

stay where u r :woo:
Reply 986
Got the job.
Lol how come i dont get hours everyweek?
This is annoying me now, since i need the money, Geeze
Reply 988
SianStrikedown
Lol how come i dont get hours everyweek?
This is annoying me now, since i need the money, Geeze

Have you asked for more hours?
Reply 989
Damn, things are bad where I work. We had a quality inspection today and it was really bad and I contributed to that poor performance through my lack of/poor training of procedures.

Another thing, there is this really nice woman at work, she's a floor manager (asked to step down from shift running) and she does up to 48 hours a week and she has a family to look after. Some of the shift managers sometimes don't let her get off at the end of her shift as no one is on to replace her! The manager today said, "you're not leaving till i'm happy with everything, its called team work." and she went into the office crying because of the stress (we're always understaffed when busy so you end up having to do too much) - so bloody crap that I can't do a thing. Such a nice person as well, never nasty to anyone. Hard working. =/
Reply 990
rt
Damn, things are bad where I work. We had a quality inspection today and it was really bad and I contributed to that poor performance through my lack of/poor training of procedures.

ATCQ / FOR / SOR?
Reply 991
Atcq
Reply 992
Lol they have a lot of vacancies around my areas...too bad I don't want to work there though...:rolleyes:...:s-smilie:
Reply 993
rt
Atcq

OOOOOOOO nasty. We STILL havent had ours. Will be in next few weeks, luckily, on none of my shifts!
matt bass
OOOOOOOO nasty. We STILL havent had ours. Will be in next few weeks, luckily, on none of my shifts!

We have lots of inspections lately too. Everyone seems to want to check us. Also, the McDonald's inspectors always stop/meet at our restaurant when going to check restaurants in the countryside, because it's on a highway (actually 2 highways, even)

I woke up at 3:50 today because of the crew meeting. This is a loong day.
Reply 995
they wont stop rejectin me =\
menaa-x
they wont stop rejectin me =\

Did you ask them why? Why not try an other McD in your area?
Reply 997
Mangaartist
Did you ask them why? Why not try an other McD in your area?

they dont even invite me to the interview stage though :laughing:
menaa-x
they dont even invite me to the interview stage though :laughing:

That is very odd :unsure: Maybe they were over-staffed and didn't need new crew members at the moment... That is the only thing I can think of. Because otherwise if you apply you get an interview straight away, unless you put something very scary on your application form :biggrin:
Reply 999
Mangaartist
We have lots of inspections lately too. Everyone seems to want to check us. Also, the McDonald's inspectors always stop/meet at our restaurant when going to check restaurants in the countryside, because it's on a highway (actually 2 highways, even)

I know that feeling. We're the only store locally with 2 offices so they have a tendency to be at ours most days.

Latest

Trending

Trending