The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Mate, if you do 30 minutes revision every single day until your GCSEs you can easily get all A*s. Not a problem. Languages are a bit different. Try a program called "The Rosetta Stone". You can get it for free if you know how :wink:. GCSEs are pretty easy when it comes down to it, so don't worry yourself too much. It's less work than you think. Try and make revision notes after you've finished a topic/module (especially in science), and if you can physically write these out, you'll remember them more.

Good luck mate, and you should be fine.
Reply 21
Thanks for your tips guys!

Also David183, thanks for telling me about The Rosetta Stone. I will try that our later after my Physics Module on Monday!
Reply 22
KwonoBB

I go to a private school, so the pace is really fast, they are not going to go back for slow coachers and past time wasters like me :frown:!

Its the same for me at my school. Im studying gcse spanish and we took a mock exam at the end of year 10 where everyone in my class got an a* and I got a c. God, It was soooooooooooooooo embarassing!

Now my spanish teacher hates me! :frown:

I know how you feel!
same lol. im doing german and im currently at a d grade. i got a year to get A*
French/ spanish are complete jokes at GCSE - you don't need to know anything. There are a complete waste of time and so easy.

Latest