The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

~tifa
two more to go still. Will be done on thursday and then Im flying abroad on Saturday for 6 weeks. woohooo =P

Ooh where are you going?
Yep, all finished today! Feel so relieved, and am very happy I can sit on here guilt-free :P
Im finished at last.

my plans are to sit on my arse in front of telly(for a few days) and then look for a job the following week.
Reply 23
Thaiprawns
Im finished at last.
my plans are to sit on my arse in front of telly(for a few days) and then look for a job the following week.

Ha thats my plan for tomorrow then working then holiday, woo. Havent had a lazy day in a while though so its needed!
Reply 24
Charlotte_Heart_NYC
Ooh where are you going?

My home country. :biggrin: Haven't been for 6 years.... dang.
Reply 25
Finish in.... 12 and a half hours!
Reply 26
Jackathon
Finish in.... 12 and a half hours!

Oo well good luck!
Reply 27
Finished In 19.5 Hours :d The Most Guiltless And Relaxed Day Ever In My Life
Just finished today :biggrin:

That was an awful last exam to have though. M5 :frown:
Less than 24 hours till I finish! It just sucks that 4 and a half hours of exams stand in my way. :frown:
Reply 30
I finished AS 2 weeks ago and they're keeping us in school. It's so pointless we're doing nothing! Bring on the summer!
Reply 31
kjc_us
I finished AS 2 weeks ago and they're keeping us in school. It's so pointless we're doing nothing! Bring on the summer!

That's a bit pointless isnt it?
Reply 32
Lauryloo
That's a bit pointless isnt it?

We're supposed to have started the A2 course but my teachers can't be arsed and neither can we so we're just watching videos and stuff. Why can't they just give us a break and let us go home and sleep?!
Reply 33
kjc_us
We're supposed to have started the A2 course but my teachers can't be arsed and neither can we so we're just watching videos and stuff. Why can't they just give us a break and let us go home and sleep?!

Ooo my bad for some reason I thought it said A2 not AS. But even so it would indeed be better if you did stuff at school or sleep, which is even better ha.
Reply 34
Lauryloo
Ooo my bad for some reason I thought it said A2 not AS. But even so it would indeed be better if you did stuff at school or sleep, which is even better ha.

Lol I am in absolute agreement!

Latest