The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
NOT allowed extra paper i hope that is wrong i had an extra sheet with my essay and for one of the other questions. Surely the schools should have been told clearly you were not allowed extra paper as i was given it.
Reply 81
r18
NOT allowed extra paper i hope that is wrong i had an extra sheet with my essay and for one of the other questions. Surely the schools should have been told clearly you were not allowed extra paper as i was given it.

Having extra paper is FINE, i have no idea of the motive behind whoever said otherwise, but it's absolutely fine:smile: He/she probably go to some kind of gangster school. One school out of....i dunno, 3000 saying your not allowed extra paper?hmm....you don't have to be a nuclear scientist to work that one out. They're probably too poor to afford any extra paper.
Reply 82
Joe555
Having extra paper is FINE, i have no idea of the motive behind whoever said otherwise, but it's absolutely fine:smile: He/she probably go to some kind of gangster school. One school out of....i dunno, 3000 saying your not allowed extra paper?hmm....you don't have to be a nuclear scientist to work that one out. They're probably too poor to afford any extra paper.

I hope so else i have just lost a whole lot of marks and will mean i can't go to my uni! It seems ridicolous, if i had known i would have written alot smaller! It didnt say on the front of the paper eithier!!
Reply 83
I know, it's completely untrue, don't worry about it:smile:
If you write it, they'll mark it. End of.

So have we established the answer to the pO2 and pCO2 in the ileum questions.
Reply 85
I said stuff like, the HCO3- ions secreted to neutralise the acid makes H2co3, which dissociates into co2 and h20, the co2 therefore increase and the pressure increases? (in more scientific detail in the exam, cba at the moment)
Joe555

lol!
My school phoned AQA today and confirmed that you weren't meant to be given extra paper and they weren't meant to mark it...but it was obviously made unclear, so I imagine they will have to mark them.

And I go to a grammar school btw, so perhaps not very gangster :tongue:
x
Reply 87
I firmly stand by my gangster comment. State schools is where it's at.
Aye. Now lets go do smack
I'm more annoyed that they refused to give me extra paper for my synoptic now.
And I apologise if anyone paniced over my comment about paper- clearly AQA and my school have something against me.
x
Reply 90
Pepe Le Poosh
Aye. Now lets go do smack

Nice, you got some? Rendez-vous outside the toilets, bring your knife just in case some of the younger years try to steal it off us.
Joe555
Nice, you got some? Rendez-vous outside the toilets, bring your knife just in case some of the younger years try to steal it off us.

*Puts on hoody, pulls up hood*
Reply 92
innit, now cause i is cool, i'm going to revise some bezene reactions. "You AIN'T even ready! Look it up in the dictionary yeah?! you'll never be ready, you don't even know the meaning of the word ready!"

Edit: i must point out that this is an outlandish quote, and does not represent myself in any way.
I almost forgot about Chemistry 2morro. Grrrr. Multiple choice FTW!
Joe555
innit, now cause i is cool, i'm going to revise some bezene reactions.

izziiit bruv skeen skeen

gonna maaaash up dat biochemistry like, bredren

Disclaimer: My gangstaese is kinda rusty, that may or may not make sense when translated.
Reply 95
HawkAhriman
izziiit bruv skeen skeen

gonna maaaash up dat biochemistry like, bredren

:s-smilie: :p:

EDIT: I can't believe I just looked that word up... ma homeboy :wink:
Nitrogen essay featured:

* DNA and RNA in eukaryotae and prokaryotae
* Amino acids, ability to peptide bond due to amine/carboxylic acid groups
* an astoundingly bad diagram of amino acid structure done in leaky fountain pen
* proteins as enzymes, pigments, channels for facilitated diffusion, (some) hormones + examples
* 'heavy' nitrogen isotopes used as markers in biological research
* nitrogen cycle
* excretion of nitrogenous waste + use of leftovers as respiratory substrates
* nitrogen in the blood -> decompression sickness
* excess fertiliser -> eutrophication
* conclusion: NITROGEN IS WELL GOOD UNLESS YOU HAVE TOO MUCH AND THEN IT IS 2 MUCH 2 HANDLE

p.s. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrap, that's the only gangsta I know and it serves me well
Reply 97
whats with the no extra paper malarchy? i had to ask for two extra sheets and i filled them up hahahah why would they not mark the extra sheets? worried now ! lol :frown:
Car(amel)o(pra)line

* nitrogen in the blood -> decompression sickness

is that on the syllabus or is that something you've looked up yourself at some point? I don't remember ever seeing it in any of the AQA Biology A textbooks...
Reply 99
Bethy1987
whats with the no extra paper malarchy? i had to ask for two extra sheets and i filled them up hahahah why would they not mark the extra sheets? worried now ! lol :frown:

Hi don't worry who ever started that one is a complete liar!! I have spoken to AQA and they WILL get marked because you WERE allowed extra paper!!! :smile:

Latest