The Student Room Group
It was kinda hard.

I did the one about the "out of control" behaviour of young people. behavioural/slt and psychodynamic
Reply 2
Foreverandever

I did the one about the "out of control" behaviour of young people. behavioural/slt and psychodynamic

Yup. Me too.

Ran out of time a bit, too. Couldn't evaluate psychodynamic as well as I would have liked.
Reply 3
I thought it was alright but my time management turned out to be quite a big issue and i think i messed up the methodology question! If it hadn't been for that i think i might have got it! Damn!
Reply 4
It went a lot, lot better than I was expecting, but I wasted too much time on the questions at the beginning because I thought 3 hours would be far too much time.

I too answered question 5 and used a behavioural/SLT/operant conditioning approach and sociobiological. :smile:
Foreverandever
It was kinda hard.

Me three :smile:

The whole paper wasn't as hard as I was prepared for it to be. It just went on and on and on and on and on! Relentless writing about stupid methods! And Freud! And Bandura! And Dibs!!

Latest