Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Mont Blanc, Omega
Plato123
Mont Blanc, Omega

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Love them.
Reply 3
armani are not a watch maker, they are a brand who sticks thier logos onto watches.

rolex
panerai
weil
tag heuer
Oris
breitling
rotary
Audemars Piguet
Baume et mercier
Bell and ross
breguet
Bulova
certina
chopard
cartier
Festina
Ebel
Jaeger le-couture
Omega
Longines
parmigiani
rado
seiko
sekonda
tissot
zenith.

How's that for you?
Breitling and Emporio Armani's newer collections look quite cool to me.
lodzinski
armani are not a watch maker, they are a brand who sticks thier logos onto watches.

rolex
panerai
weil
tag heuer
Oris
breitling
rotary
Audemars Piguet
Baume et mercier
Bell and ross
breguet
Bulova
certina
chopard
cartier
Festina
Ebel
Jaeger le-couture
Omega
Longines
parmigiani
rado
seiko
sekonda
tissot
zenith.

How's that for you?

So, you're a watchmaker? :wink:
Reply 6
no. no i'm not.
D & G !
Reply 8
again, not technically a watch maker in their own right.
Reply 9
I have a Pulsar and it's quite good...... How much are you wanting to spend!?
Reply 10
Swatch.
I like Fossil Watches
Rolex is such a chavvy make now, its lost all its class, especially after that rolex song, similarily to the ralph lauren polo shirts, you get to many chavs wearing them
Reply 13
Cartier..v expensive though

:smile:
Reply 14
wow! a very comprehensive list there :smile:

my bad about armani, i just saw some of "their" watches etc..

my budget would be roughly 150 pounds, a bit higher is fine i think. im looking for it to last me 3 years at uni and possibly a few years after that. :smile: the problem is, most of the watch companies list above, they display display watches on their website, but no prices. which brand would be good for a roughyl a 150 pound budget max?

cheers again guys, really helpful. :smile: will be repping
Reply 15
My Pulsar was £70 and that's their bottom of the range model. It's thin but feels robust. I like it. It's this one: http://www.johnlewis.com/230204729/Product.aspx
Reply 16
You could get an Amarni or D&G watch for about £150. Or a Swatch, haha! It depends what you want. Analogue? Digital? Waterproof?

I have worked in a watch shop. 8)
Reply 17
my kahuna watch has lasted me 4 years and was only about £25 from argos- not flash i know but it works. it's really strong as well, hasn't needed a knew battery and still works even though i dropped it off a changing room floor (has a crack across it but still waterproof).
don't get anything with a velcro strap though as the furry bit wrecks really easily

also, rolex is good but v expensive, my dad's got one that's twice as old as me and it's still water proof!
Reply 18
I know that it's slightly over your planned amount but I'd go for a Tissot PRC 200; Tissot make very good watches for their prices and this particular model has a very elegant face that comes in a few different colours.
Reply 19
Why wasn't I informed of this thread sooner?? Hehe.

D and G??? Please, for the love of God, they are NOT a good watch brand. Overpriced travesties of watches. And wholly tasteless. One of my pet hates are fashion brand watches...Gucci, Armani, Boss....poor watches at an overinflated price just because of the name. Not cool.

My top 5

1) Patek Phillippe = the pinnacle of watches.
2) Rolex (not chavvy at all. Apart from the Cellini orchid and some of the other diamond encrusted ones. They just look tacky.
3) Cartier (the definition of stylish watches)
4) Omega (mechanically, one of the best brands on the market, especially with their Coaxial escapement movement)
5) Chronoswiss (a personal favourite, but I love hand made, low volume watches. Some really striking models)

There are loads of other great brands, the majority have already been mentioned. If you want a watch lower that around £200, you can't go wrong with a Rotary or Seiko.

Hope this helps

Latest