The Student Room Group

AEA maths

hi guys my school entered me for aea maths and i have been looking at papers and find this very difficult. I know im not going to get a merit or distinction, so i just wanted to ask you if i get nothing does this show up on any certificates or the sheet that the marks are printed on? Also is there any entry for a edexcel paper?
Reply 1
roshi
hi guys my school entered me for aea maths and i have been looking at papers and find this very difficult. I know im not going to get a merit or distinction, so i just wanted to ask you if i get nothing does this show up on any certificates or the sheet that the marks are printed on? Also is there any entry for a edexcel paper?

Are you sure?

I think, you've not been looking hard enough, I found it in 2 minutes...
Reply 3
no guys when i mean looking at papers i mean doing the papers but am finding it very difficult, sorry for the misunderstanding
Reply 4
roshi
no guys when i mean looking at papers i mean doing the papers but am finding it very difficult, sorry for the misunderstanding

oh right sorry remember AEAs are dedicated to the top 10% of the maths students... so... remember that, it ain't a walk in the park, if everybody could do it then what's the point?

The point in that is exactly that... that it IS difficult
Reply 5
but if i get below a merit than i am just concerned that this might go on my certificate and may looked bad on my academic record
Reply 6
Not really....there's no shame in getting a U in AEA when at least 90% of maths students would.

Latest