The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

artorscience?
I suppose if it'll help us compete against Reading (or whoever it is that's el presidente's mate who we're competing against in the green stats is) to be greener than a tree, it's all good

Well we wouldn't be edinburgh without being green gone mad!! Which reminds me, who's ended up as eusa president this year following the controversies?? I never found out.

That's rubbish about not getting an alternative prospectus, although I suppose it means those of us who don't get to do outside courses aren't having it quite as rubbed in our faces!! I don't find the course reviewer all that helpful anyway, and it's a pain in the backside to navigate. plus only one of my prospective courses for next year is discussed!!

And I still don't know what I'm doing next month!! So my outside reading consists of evolutionary theory, developmental biology, genetics, archaeology, linguistics, geology, zoology, anthropology etc. etc. etc. I just want to know!!!

Sorry for the rant...
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
michaela_banana
Which reminds me, who's ended up as eusa president this year following the controversies?? I never found out.

Ramsey did (the one who was disallowed).

Heh. And none of the courses I'm picking between for next year are reviewed so no help for me either :p:
michaela_banana
Well we wouldn't be edinburgh without being green gone mad!! Which reminds me, who's ended up as eusa president this year following the controversies?? I never found out.

The Green Party candidate :wink:
Thanks. I will be prepared for having to bring my own mug to places/the banning of plastic bags in the union shops (although we may have to pay for them already)/the smell of eco-disinfectants in the loos.....

Latest

Trending

Trending