The Student Room Group
Hey,
If you've started doing some poems already then I'd go over your notes and ask your teacher for a few sample questions so that you can put the things you have learnt into context.
I'd also suggest looking through some past papers and trying some of the creative writing questions. It's important to get familiar to the papers and the kind of questions that they'll ask; the sooner the better.
Just have a read through your notes and do a few practice essays and follow your teacher’s advice.

Good Luck

:smile:
Its entirely up 2 as too whether u can be bothered.. I couldnt but i wish i did so thats a word of hint.
but if you cover the poems and stuff now that makes feel more confident with the final exam. Also if you intend to apply elsewhere for your A-levels as the college will request predicted grades and your mocks form the majority of this.. Keep on practising!!! and gd luck with your exam
Reply 3
Fade Into Black
Its entirely up 2 as too whether u can be bothered.. I couldnt but i wish i did so thats a word of hint.
but if you cover the poems and stuff now that makes feel more confident with the final exam. Also if you intend to apply elsewhere for your A-levels as the college will request predicted grades and your mocks form the majority of this.. Keep on practising!!! and gd luck with your exam

thats exactly wat i m trying to do. I am applying now to 6th forms in grammar schools, so obviously I need good predictions, which will be made from my mocks. Thanks for advises.
Reply 4
Read the poems, read the essays you've done, read your notes. It's not so much revision than reading. But when I did GCSE, I could use notes...

Latest

Trending

Trending