i know
Sexy says:
Not individual preference
Sexy says:
losers
wanna WOW me "Bethany Owns Me" says:
heh
Sexy says:
no wonder they find eng lit so bloody hard, they can't discriminate between in general and individual.

wtf is that. who's sexy

anyways, english clit/lang is hard. science is hard cause u need to think- with maths, you can get away with simply practicing. but with english you cant just fluke an essay- u gotta be fluent, good. it's different kind of skills, both are difficult.
wtf is that. who's sexy

anyways, english clit/lang is hard. science is hard cause u need to think- with maths, you can get away with simply practicing. but with english you cant just fluke an essay- u gotta be fluent, good. it's different kind of skills, both are difficult.

lol.. it seems there is a great deal of luck in english.......... my friend went from sometyhing like an E to an A

with physics, it doesnt happen as easily as that unless there is a major error in the exam marking
Reply 222
HaggenDaZ
lol.. it seems there is a great deal of luck in english.......... my friend went from sometyhing like an E to an A

with physics, it doesnt happen as easily as that unless there is a major error in the exam marking

E to an A? Either your friend's bending the truth, or it's a "major error in the exam marking" (as it would have been if a physics paper had gone from an E to an A).

You cannot jump 4 grades because two ppl mark English differently.
Hash
E to an A? Either your friend's bending the truth, or it's a "major error in the exam marking"

lol ok
wtf is that. who's sexy

I'm guessing sexy isn't an admissions tutor (ie someone who would actually in a position to give a judgement in the context of the thread's original questions)...most admissions tutors I know could *not* be described as sexy and the few that could are too intelligent/confident to feel the need to proclaim it to the world:smile:
dunno wots more credible but i can tell u Maths, biology and chemistry are solid- so they need sum cred!!
cazbeckett
dunno wots more credible but i can tell u Maths, biology and chemistry are solid- so they need sum cred!!

innit
Reply 227
Why are we talking about what's hard now? That's irrelevent. *Check topic title*.
it's relevant though?
HaggenDaZ
compared with physics it is - do you not read?

people love me :smile:

or i just know my way around a computer

God knows why they love you :rolleyes: Yes, I can read, but I don't value your ignorant and biased opinion when you say that English lit is easier than physics. You don't do English lit, therefore you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
kellywood_5
God knows why they love you :rolleyes: Yes, I can read, but I don't value your ignorant and biased opinion when you say that English lit is easier than physics. You don't do English lit, therefore you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

show me where i said english lit was easier than physics and i'll teach you some uber cool stuff

however, i'll say that a lot of people do think physics is a harder subject than english lit ........ its a generalisation
Reply 231
Who's a lot of people? I know "a lot of people" who will say the other way round...
I've seen loads of sample English Lit answers where the candidate has been given full marks when, quite frankly, they don't deserve them.
Reply 233
smallthoms
I've seen loads of sample English Lit answers where the candidate has been given full marks when, quite frankly, they don't deserve them.

my friend, it is easy to get full marks on science questions which are undeserved. it's even pretty damn easy to get full marks on entire modules which are undeserved.

In my eyes, none of the A levels are credible
Reply 234
crana9
my friend, it is easy to get full marks on science questions which are undeserved. it's even pretty damn easy to get full marks on entire modules which are undeserved.

In my eyes, none of the A levels are credible

I bet you wouldn't have said that 3 months ago...

Ben
Reply 235
Actually, I would, and I did. stupid as it sounds, the point at which i lost most faith in A-levels were the results days.
Reply 236
crana9
Actually, I would, and I did. stupid as it sounds, the point at which i lost most faith in A-levels were the results days.

Yes, I agree that seeing 90 (90) for BYB4, where you didn't even attempt some questions, provides food for thought.

Ben
AATTMM
Who's a lot of people? I know "a lot of people" who will say the other way round...

Same here.
smallthoms

heh

interesting that and its coming from some1 who does the subject
Reply 239
kellywood_5
Same here.

Ditto.

However a vote wouldn't necessarily be representative of the truth, remember when everyone thought the world was flat etc etc.

Moreover, I really don't care about what everyone thinks about my courses.
However, I do care about what the admission tutors for my 6 courses think, even if every Physics admission tutor in the world thought my courses are crap I really don't care as long as I get at least 1-2 offers which I can meet.

Latest