The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
dw we've all been there. just need to get that first one out the way and you'll probably learn from it
Reply 41
Hey don't worry about it! I've been kicked out of places before without having any knowledge of what happened. Thankfully, bouncers don't mind that if they recognise you are hammered. One of the bouncers at the club I often go to gave me a sort of knowing nod when I came in the other week and chuckled a bit. Apparently I was wasted the week before. The glass throwing is a bit dodgy, but I guess we all make mistakes.
Reply 42
haha happens to the best of us.. its just when it happens again when it gets embarrasing! but hey.. just go easy next time you go out!
Reply 43
Dionysus
Hey don't worry about it! I've been kicked out of places before without having any knowledge of what happened. Thankfully, bouncers don't mind that if they recognise you are hammered. One of the bouncers at the club I often go to gave me a sort of knowing nod when I came in the other week and chuckled a bit. Apparently I was wasted the week before. The glass throwing is a bit dodgy, but I guess we all make mistakes.

Aww thanks that made me feel slightly better. The glass thing was because I thought I was dreaming and throwing it would make me wake up... :redface:
Reply 44
My best mate got completely plastered last night. I mean, utterly off her trolley and proceeded to declare her undying love for me. And then tried to text her boyfriend to tell him she was having sex with someone. And she could only remember snippets of it, so bits kept coming flooding back all through today. Fun times!#

Seriously, OP, just learn from your mistakes. Once is an accident, twice is unfortunate, three times is suspicious. :wink:
Reply 45
Lmao Seriously Mate Don't Worry About It.

We've All Been There.

I've Had So Many Drunk Moments And I've Always Been Like Oh ******* Why The Hell Did I Do That?!

I Mean, I Could Tell You What I've Done And It May Not Seem So Bad.

But The Best Thing You Can Do Is Laugh It Off. Yeah You May Cringe And Feel Embarrassed, But You Were Drunk And Everyones Different When Drunk.

So Yeah, Just Act Normal And If Its Brought Up Just Be Like 'Oh My Gosh? Really? Haha'
Reply 46
i do this every time i go out, i get such crippling shame in the mornings...

but by the next weekend ive forgottenall about it and i do it again
Don't worry this sort of stuff happens to everyone, I had a bad (but amazing at the time) night on Fri, can't remember a lot (but some of the stuff sounds well funny what people tell me) but I remember kissing 2 guys then turning around and my ex who I still really like was sat opposite me. ASHAMED! then I lost my handbag. Rubbish.
Learn to laugh it off, youre not the first person to do it.
I ended up spending last Monday night in a police cell after a massive piss-up. Swore I'd be teetotal except for the odd occasion like Christmas, birthdays etc. I actually made it to Saturday night which I'm quite impressed with. :biggrin:
I think we all do stupid ish when were drunk. Don't feel bad I totally made a fool out of myself one night at a club. I happened to know the bartender and knew he worked there and thought it would be fun to go. The whole night I tried to avoid him cause Ididnt want to talk to him. Then I have 5 long islands and 2 shots and next thing You know I'm hugging him telling him I think he's hot and God know what else I said. Later when I left the club I started drunk calling and texting him. I had no idea I did this till The next morning. I was humiliated, now I don't know how to act next time I see him so don't feel bad being drunk happens. I learned my lesson don't drink so muigch LOL
dont worry, just remember there is always someone that has done worse, just relax and go with the flow, all your true friends will understad and if they dont then they are not true friends everyone should be able to let their hair down once in a while. i think your being a little hard on urself. x
Reply 52
Same as everyone else really, most people have one of those nights where they just completely lose themselves and do some stupid stuff, but yours really isn't that bad long-term, embarrassment aside.
Seek out (rather than avoid) the people you saw and apologise and learn from it, don't carry on beating yourself up about something that's already done though :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I was thrown out of a club for throwing a glass at someone, and I made a COMPLETE embarrassment of myself by coming onto this guy I barely know and trying to get him to come home in the cab with me, and I kissed like 3 different guys.

This is one of the many reasons I don't drink...
It happens to everyone at least once, every year at uni we say 'oh looks like it's x's turn to have the drunk night.'

Just learn to laugh it off, at the end of the day they were probably all drunk themselves so probably see it in a funny light. Just make a joke of it.
Happens to all of us as you can probally see judging from the replies on here. I said something mortifying whilst drunk which really shouldn't have been said once. Just had to move on from it as I couldn't unsay it.
Yeah guys I think she'll have moved on by now
Reply 57
Least you didn't try it on with your mates mum.
Reply 58
I got so drunk once I had a massive argument with one of my best mates because I thought he'd stolen my pizza vouchers from my pocket whilst we were out (i dont remember this)

When you're drunk, you act like a douche.

We're still best mates, went to a festival with just him this year and it was sick.
Reply 59
I sat with three of my sisters friends friends and got very drunk arguing politics etc and asked questions about my looks... Also telling them the most private things... Boys is been with who were jerks and practically my life story... Just blurting everything imaginable out. My swearing was terrible apparently.. It's like I just switched into another person. I have no idea the other things I said which I'm freakinv out about! In two weeks they will be at a birthday il be attending and I've contemplated not going. I am so embarrassed to face them as I have no idea the other things I've said. When I get drunk I don't stop talking. If I go to the party how should I act? Apologise or just act like nothing happened so it doesn't draw attention?

Latest

Trending

Trending