The Student Room Group
you should get a mark for each module and then an overall mark
Reply 2
youll get a list of each module and the mark you got for it. Then youll have to addthem up for each subject yourself ot work out the grades you got, it will include 3 modules per subject and each out of 300. 240 is an A, 210 B, 180 C etc.
they should do that for u, with the overall grade given as well. well thats what my results were like!
Reply 4
were they?!? they didnt do that for me i had to work it out for myself how rude.
Hi
sorry to sound stupid here but on your results sheet are you given your raw mark or your UMS mark? The reason why i am asking is becuase i did a business studies module in january and recived the raw mark and then a grade on my results sheet
that is pretty rude, they should at least put what ur overall grade was! they must have been too lazy to work everyones out.
It depends on whether it's cashed in. Almost all centres cash-in for A-level, but they may or may not for AS.
Reply 8
bring a calculator so you can work out your overall grade. We had to work ours out and it takes a very long time if your nerves prevent you from doing maths!
Reply 9
Well, in mine, we just get individual module grades.
i cant believe how many schools dont work out ur grade for u!

Latest