The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Raising testosterone also gives you body hair, receding hair line, deeper voice...

Having a low sex drive isn't necessarily a bad thing, just like having a high one. Don't fix it if it ain't broke.
emmarainbow
Raising testosterone also gives you body hair, receding hair line, deeper voice...

Having a low sex drive isn't necessarily a bad thing, just like having a high one. Don't fix it if it ain't broke.

Only if you raise it too much. Clearly the op thinks it is a bad thing in this case.
Reply 42
Yes i do girl big time
Reply 43
when iam sober i dont like him at all and when iam mash up its like yeah bring it on.
To be realistic my partner is a wasteman so its not like his life is making me want to be real when want to have sex with him when iam sober
Reply 44
Its not weird its just how u feel..plus if ur partner is acting like a big ass and he aint being mature at times yes u wouldnt want to have sex with him when your sober:biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 45
well having sex with your partner drunk is good if his acting like a ass sometimes and his alittle of a wasteman .i rather have sex with him drunk than to go else where.. my moto in life is yes if ur sex life aint that good u leave but if ur horney and ur man is there :wink:then have sex and if he pisses u off and u still horney and u dnt want to remember what he has done to youits example then have sex with ur drunk.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
The only time I have any sex drive is after I've been clubbing (aka drinking). It's really annoying :frown:

I think my boyfriend gets offended and thinks I don't fancy him. This is completely untrue, I've always been like this. Does anyone else have this?

I feel the same way and I don't understand it. It's really frustrating because I know I'm hurting him. A couple of nights ago we got wasted and sex was great, it was also the first time in a while. Then the night after he asked if I wanted sex again but I said not. The idea when sober it quite uncomfortable
Reply 47
I feel the same way not to long ago we had a really
Reply 48
Original post by mollymustard
I think you should just practice a bit more sober.
Obviously the more times you try it, and become comfortable with it then you will enjoy it more.

Drink gives you a lot more energy and confidence, and I suppose this added relaxed feel is just letting you enjoy yourself more.
I think you could easily learn to enjoy it equally as much sober.

I sure practicing when sober could be beneficial in a way. Though I'm having the same problem as OP and practice sober has caused me emotional distress so I gave up not to long ago. My boyfriend is so unhappy though it hurts me. I don't know what to do though
Reply 49
Original post by Jaderose69
What a ****ing ridiculous comment to make I feel like finding your address and giving you a piece of my mind, some people dont like sex?... as youre anonymous i presume your a bloke!! Women are incredible humans.. not only.. do we have to have kids. Have smears. Have periods. Have housewife duties, non stop ******** whilst men look at other women. **** off to women, but we have to enjoy sex after a hectic day.. but it's weird? Noooooo.. do you know what weird? Comments that you have just made. Having sex whilst having a drink might just take the day away that women has encountered. Day in. Day out.. worrying about men. Men that have this massice expectation about women should look a certain wayIf she was to pleasure herself over a man, that wasn't you, i think you'd feel exactly the same! Silly mindset. Youre either, young.stupid. a bloke or just generally a narcotic ****. I think most of them. People need support not ********s like you. Go **** youre hand or a doll.. because noone needs someone like you.

This thread is 13 years old and hasn’t been commented on in 5 years.
And? Sorry youre point is??.. 5,10,20 years ago that ridiculous statement was still made. I am commenting on it because its absolute crock of ****. regardless of the timeframe.. God forbid his views on sex now 😂😂😂😂 if he thought it was weird before.
There's nothing wrong with that, most people have a desire for sex after drinking.
Absolutely. However the person im on about.. stated that is weird.. so that has put my back up because its not weird, people are very much wired differently, they have wrote on here for support and they get shallow minded idiots commenting disrespectfully about there problems. Bloody rude

Latest

Trending

Trending