The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 1
In the catered hall I know about [Kilmorie] the bathroom aren't single sex. Not sure on this point, but I think that the only way you can end up with a single sex bathroom is to apply for self-catered and say you want a single sex flat. Thats still no guarantee though. Besides, theres no problem sharing a bathroom with boys :wink:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
I've found girls to be worse than boys when sharing bathrooms, actually - they're the ones who leave long hairs all over the place!!

On the whole, the vast majority of university accommodation is not single-sex.
Reply 3
^Thats true....although boys do leave the loo seat up :p:
Reply 4
i don't know for sure but if i can remember (never been there sober :redface: ) i think the lopes shared have separate bathrooms, at least i remember going in one with a lady sign on the door?

i think the only way to know for sure though would be to ask :^_^:
Reply 5
Sephrenia
^Thats true....although boys do leave the loo seat up :p:

Girls still leave the cover lid up though! Then we have to touch where someone's been sitting to lift that up

Both should be down
Reply 6
eDDeboo
Girls still leave the cover lid up though! Then we have to touch where someone's been sitting to lift that up

Both should be down

I agree. I nearly always leave both down as it is. It is worse when guys leave it up though..the we have to touch the underside where god-only-knows-what might have been...
Reply 7
Angelil
I've found girls to be worse than boys when sharing bathrooms, actually

Very true, muchly found in Laffy last year. Were some expecting communal segretated gender bathrooms and toilets then, in the block of halls? Weird, personally not what I would have expected at all. Very Hogwarts.

Latest

Trending

Trending