The Student Room Group
Reply 1
All of the major high street ones really.
Reply 2
Yea, quite alot of the very big companies like M&S, MacDonalds etc etc like toapply online because its easier for them

It shouldn't be hard to find plenty that have online application :smile:
Reply 3
Sainsburys, Woolworths etc are online. Just think about big local shops and google their websites and then click on jobs or careers, quite simple really :smile:
Reply 4
I know you can print off an application form for Monsoon/Accessorize, also WHSmith and you used to be able to for Woolworths anyway.

You can apply online for Bhs, New Look (i think), Sainsburys.....there's loads if you have a search round :smile:
Reply 5
HMV also

The vast majority. More will have an online applicaion process than won't.
Reply 6
McDonalds, which is one of the few online applications that actually works.
i was just wondering this and came across this thread sainsburys dont in some areas

just applied for frankie and bennys, im gettin sick of looking for a job my en up applying for mcdonalds.....
ive tried to apply online for sooooo many jobs already, none of them work, they never get back to you :frown:
Reply 9
tweety_2479
i was just wondering this and came across this thread sainsburys dont in some areas

just applied for frankie and bennys, im gettin sick of looking for a job my en up applying for mcdonalds.....

If you take the view that you 'might end up applying for mcdonalds', you may as well give up. McDonalds is one of the most difficult student jobs to get - it's very competitive. If you're interested, apply now online and do it properly if you want to be seriously considered.
Dionysus
If you take the view that you 'might end up applying for mcdonalds', you may as well give up. McDonalds is one of the most difficult student jobs to get - it's very competitive. If you're interested, apply now online and do it properly if you want to be seriously considered.

No offence but McDoanlads is one of the easiest jobs to get if they have got vacancies. Some of my friends work there and they say it wasn't hard to get the job at all thats the only reason why said that

Also the Maccy D round mine always have vacancies........

I've already got a job at Boots i just want something else during the week thats different to my saturday job
Reply 11
tweety_2479
No offence but McDoanlads is one of the easiest jobs to get if they have got vacancies. Some of my friends work there and they say it wasn't hard to get the job at all thats the only reason why said that

Also the Maccy D round mine always have vacancies........

I've already got a job at Boots i just want something else during the week thats different to my saturday job

I don't have a job there myself but I know that the demand is pretty high for jobs there around here. The interview process is taken really seriously as well. It used to be easy to get 10 years ago, with the whole McJob thing, but they've made it much more attractive since then. Maybe there are just a lot of jobs in your area.
anyone know any online recruitment/company sites that actually work? most of them dont work and yu dont get a reply in ages...

so far we have :

Mcdonalds
Reply 13
Sainsbury's (for some areas)
Marks and Spencers

Latest

Trending

Trending