The Student Room Group

PN1 form

i have a tendency of leaving things until last minute. now i have to days to fill the loan forms and photocopy everything, etc :eek:

there are bits which i couldnt answer and help is needed!

-Give the name of the course you will be studying and give the course subjects. if you are following a combined studies or modular course, list all subjects.

what are the subjects, i kinda have no idea :s-smilie:

-When will you finish the last year of your course

im not sure if i want to intercalate, so 2013 or 2014? is an intercalated degree part of the course anyway?

-Where will you spend most of your time studying during each term in the academic year 2008/09? there are 3 choices for each term: uni/college, study abroad, placements UK/abroad

so im guessing its going to be uni/college for all terms then since placements do not make up most of the term. am i right?

and we dont get NHS bursary, right???

Thanking you :smile:
Reply 1
Course name: Medicine.

Course subjects: Medicine.

Say 5 years, you can always change it later.

Placement means year in industry stuff - you're at university for all three terms throughout the course.
I so need to send this form off.

But dont you have to say MBBS etc for course subject ?
Reply 3
thankoooo, renal :smile:
Reply 4
malaz_197
i
-When will you finish the last year of your course

im not sure if i want to intercalate, so 2013 or 2014? is an intercalated degree part of the course anyway?

I went into the uni finance office the other day and asked about that question. They said put 5 years and in brackets next to it 'maybe 6 if i intercalate', just so that they are aware of it.
You do medicine, and not any separate courses or subjects. Leave it blank.

Latest

Trending

Trending