The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well today is the first day of General Admissions, so it might take a while for results to be posted.
And dudes, the IA NST list is WELL BORING, nearly everyone you know will have a second, which tells you pretty much nowt. It's only exciting if you got a first.
Reply 22
mfb3000
Did you get a 2.ii as well as everyone else?

Did a lot of compscis get 2.ii this year?
Reply 23
Oh OK, thanks for that.

But I would still be realy grateful if someone could post a photo of the Part I Economics Class List up when it comes out.

Thanks.

Tahn
I'm not going, but I thought I'd be nice and compile this list:

Natsci 1A, 1B
Economics 1
Geography 1A
MVST 1B

Actually thats a lot less than I thought had been mentioned.
Reply 25
Just a question:

What are the chances of the posted results actually being *wrong*?

And put Computer Science IA on the list :biggrin:
Reply 26
Would it be possible to get the Arch & Anth Part I list? I'd be most appreciative.
Reply 27
Oh and also Classics Part 1A and Part 1B if possible. Sorry, I'm very bored and very nosy, but I'll rep anyone who's kind enough to go and photo what is going to end up as pretty much every list on the senate house!
I feel very sorry for the person expected to do all this.
Reply 29
Yeah me too, rep for a clear MVST 1A and NST 1A

Thanks!
Reply 30
Argh why won't camsis update!? The wait when they must have prepared the list by now is just cruel!
Argh why won't camsis update!? The wait when they must have prepared the list by now is just cruel!

Someone said they took until 5:30 to come out on camsis last year, so don't hold your breath.

Also: rep to people posting NatSci 1A. Also, I don't know, a pretty picture or something.
Reply 32
HOw much will you ****ers pay me for these photos?

And woop, I am now the proud holder of a degree.
visesh

I give you an arty picture of Senate House, stolen from the world wide interwebs:

(Ha! Now I have him!)
Reply 34
visesh

Congratulations!!! :biggrin:
Reply 35
visesh

Right now? A lot! And congrats!
Reply 36
i cant believe there's only visesh nice enough to go out and take a few mobile pics for us - if I was in Cambridge, I would certainly do it!
Does anyone know how long the class lists will stay outside Senate House? I think mine have been there since Tuesday if that makes any difference, thanks!
Well at the end of the day its only you are only being nosy, you are able to get your own results. I don't intend to walk for half an hour to get into town, find somewhere to buy batteries for camera, trawl boards looking for the millions of sheets people want, walk half hour home,, upload and post them all. The people who are still here do have things to do you know!
Vazzyb
i cant believe there's only visesh nice enough to go out and take a few mobile pics for us - if I was in Cambridge, I would certainly do it!

There's the small issue that most people here aren't in cambridge, and of those that are, and wouldn't mind too much taking picture, we may not have a camera...

Latest

Trending

Trending