St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
DAMN.

NOT.

HEARD.

ANYTHING.

I put in for a standard single (back in february), but they haven't sent me an e-mail.

I just got an e-mail for entrant finance information.

:frown: :confused:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 81
I'm guessing I'll hear tomorrow!

Its weird that you haven't heard Amelorn, most standard single applicants seem to have heard today....anyways I'm sure we'll get them in the next couple of days...
Yay! Standard single in McIntosh! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Does C mean its on the 3rd floor?
Reply 83
Yay! Another McIntosher! :biggrin:
I have B41a, but not sure what the capital letters stand for....??
I'm so jealous, I want to know NOW! *pout*
Well, only 5 weeks till results day...
Reply 85
Schajin
its St Salvator's (twin room) for me, any one else?

Yay! I live in Sallies. What floor are you going to be on? :biggrin:
Reply 86
Louie_Gee_Gee
Yay! Standard single in McIntosh! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Does C mean its on the 3rd floor?

I'm on mcintosh C floor too!
Reply 87
Ill be in room 19 on floor b. where do you live?

So you've lived there for the past year then? hows it been?
Reply 88
SR/NX1b St Regulus Hall

Can anyone tell me what the Annexe is like? I've heard it can be a bit cut off and but has nicer rooms, is disconnected but has more community -- can anyone attest to any of this? Also, is it co-ed?

Thanks! And if you didn't get your email check your spam, gmail tagged mine as spam.
racheld8
I'm on mcintosh C floor too!

Yay! We might be neighbours! What room number? I'm 42. :smile:
Reply 90
Wasps26
I'm guessing I'll hear tomorrow!

Its weird that you haven't heard Amelorn, most standard single applicants seem to have heard today....anyways I'm sure we'll get them in the next couple of days...

If I don't hear by the end of next week, I'll fly there myself and find out.

Customs: Do you have anything to declare?
Amelorn: War...on St. Andrews!

For some reason, this seemed appropriate
peerbong
SR/NX1b St Regulus Hall

Can anyone tell me what the Annexe is like? I've heard it can be a bit cut off and but has nicer rooms, is disconnected but has more community -- can anyone attest to any of this? Also, is it co-ed?

Thanks! And if you didn't get your email check your spam, gmail tagged mine as spam.

I'm in the St Regs annexe aswell! Not sure if I'm happy with it or not yet as there does seem to be a number of disadvantages to being there. On the other hand it would be really good to have a small community that you get to know rather well. Anyway, I will reiterate peerbong's desire to hear what the annexe is like.
Awesome, I got St Regulus too! Yay, single room, near the med school.

How do I know if it's in the annexe or not?

Apparently the annexe is literally a few hundred yards from the main building.
Reply 94
Louie_Gee_Gee
Yay! We might be neighbours! What room number? I'm 42. :smile:

We are neighbors!! I'm 45! :smile:
No Future
Awesome, I got St Regulus too! Yay, single room, near the med school.

How do I know if it's in the annexe or not?

Apparently the annexe is literally a few hundred yards from the main building.

Do the letters NX appear on your contract? If so you are in the annexe.

Thanks! Very helpful I hadn't dug as deep as you into the depths of the sinner! Are you pleased to have been put in the annexe?
Reply 97
I'm pleased to be put anywhere that is convenient and isn't Melville. I'm sure it will be wonderful -- it's the people there that make it what it is. It just looks like a big frat (minus the actual greek stuff) house that's lots of fun and has beautiful gardens, yet it sucks that you have to walk in the cold rain. It's 102f right now here so I'll be cold anyways in Scotland.
Nope, mine is S4....
racheld8
We are neighbors!! I'm 45! :smile:

Oh good! :biggrin:

I don't know for sure how the numbering system works though. Are the rooms numbered down one side of the corridor and then back the other way? (So that (for example) numbers 1-40 run down the left side and then 41-80 run backwards along the right - so if you were to visit all the rooms in order you'd have gone in a loop, back to where you started.) It was like that in my college, and it always seemed a bit weird.

Or are they numbered from one side to the other, along the length? (In a zig-zag from one side of the corridor to the other. More like in a hotel.)

Latest

Trending

Trending