The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

South Korea is actively involved in the MUN.
Reply 2
As is El Salvador (although, from Tuesday, not for the next month as the delegate is on holiday :smile: ).
"BONJOUR" from France.
I am here. :yy:
Reply 5
Austria is active :smile:
Reply 6
I'm around though lax in attendance :redface:
The WHO/WFP are present :smile:
Reply 8
I am in an internet cafe in Denmark :smile:
Reply 9
Not sure if I'm supposed to answer both role calls, or just the other one, but to be on the safe side, the representative of the IPCC answers the call.

Off-topic, is it role-call or roll-call (there seems to be some disagreement in the sources Google throws up)?
Here and willing to be around for the next debates :smile:

Been running all over the place recently though and I'm on holiday in a three weeks but until then...
I'm here in spirit, if not so much in activity, much like my real life counterpart.
Nefarious
I'm here in spirit, if not so much in activity, much like my real life counterpart.

Ye of little (self-) faith.
Reply 13
I'm here in the French Alps where it was 37 0C yesterday.

On topic as Venezuela if possible.
zav
I'm here in the French Alps where it was 37 0C yesterday
Nice one!
Reply 15
Birchington
Nice one!

Yeh thanks I only have internet some of the time so a smaller country seems the way forward. :wink:
Reply 16
Venezuela it is, zav :biggrin:
Voldy

Off-topic, is it role-call or roll-call (there seems to be some disagreement in the sources Google throws up)?

Probably 'role' now that I think about it.

I've always seen it written as roll-call :hmmmm: :confused:
Reply 18
Difference between calling for rolls and calling off a roll. Both are valid :smile:
Hello from Nepal apologies as I'm trying to get some major essays etc done so not contributing as much as I can but will try to sooner.

Latest

Trending

Trending