really??

I coulda sworn I've seen it somewhere :hmmmm:

oh great.. that's really gonna bug me now.. ;dry;
Reply 22
Still here :smile:
By my reckoning we're due some elections!! :p:
Captain Biggles
By my reckoning we're due some elections!! :p:

A lot of reps obviously not very active atm - I count 12 countries and only 2 SC members. A fair reflection of the lack of activity on MUN lately :frown:
I suppose it is summer, a lot of people will be on holidays and up to lots of other exciting stuff.
Student2806
I suppose it is summer, a lot of people will be on holidays and up to lots of other exciting stuff.

Only geetar and Craggy have an excuse - geetar's away in Costa Rica and Craggy posted that she would be on reduced activity until the 26th July in the Absence Thread. So everyone else's seats are up for grabs that didn't post here. :wink:
oi! no nicking my seat! I blame AOL for ****ing me about. I am now online with my uber fast new laptop, and raring to go.
calm down.. I don't really think anyone was particularly rushing to be russia :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Reply 28
No, they weren't, but I did pretty much instantly remove almost everybody who didn't post in here straight away purely on the grounds of equity.
Captain Biggles
Only geetar and Craggy have an excuse...
..and ukebert and zav.
Craghyrax
. ..and ukebert and zav.

How did I forget them?? :confused:
Reply 30
Captain Biggles
How did I forget them?? :confused:

They might forgive you, with a bit of :adore:... :wink:
Reply 31
Craghyrax
No, they weren't, but I did pretty much instantly remove almost everybody who didn't post in here straight away purely on the grounds of equity. ..and ukebert and zav.

I posted in here Iæll have you know :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending