The Student Room Group

Dorothy Perkins

Hello, I was handing CVs out en mass today and i walked into dorothy's and asked someone if they had any jobs going, we had a talk etc and she asked what times will best suit me and if I wanted perm or temp placement, what uni I was going to, what hours I would like and if I had previous experience. Then she said she'd defo get in touch with me either this week or during the month. She asked my name, but I doubt she'd remember it, my CVs probs hidden under the piles of CVs that have already been handed in!

I'm confused does this mean I have the job? Should I bother handing the rest of my CVs out anyways? Has anyone else worked here? Could you tell me what it is like?

I really hope I get this job, or even any job - It will really make my summer! Already, I've handed out like 40-50 CVs so fingers crossed (although I have the worst luck ever!)

I also noticed when I got home that i forgot to put a comma after Dear Sir/Madam!!!!! :eek: Oh Noo! :eek:

Thanks,

Petiso
I'd stiil hand out the rest of your CVs, even if you do get offered a job at DP, you can just turn down any others that you get offered :smile:. And if you don't get one at DP, then you'll have more chance of getting one some where else :smile:.

And I wouldn't worry about the comma!!

Latest

Trending

Trending