The Student Room Group
Depends what type of temping you do. What are you specifically looking into doing?
It depends on how much you are getting paid :p:

Working at NMW wage, 39 hrs a week would be about £800ish a month before tax.
I earnt £15k pre-tax.
Reply 4
Anonymous.
Depends what type of temping you do. What are you specifically looking into doing?

ANything i can
Annaconda
ANything i can

What type of experience do you have? In terms of your background ? Have you done mostly IT,Sales, Office, Admin,Secreterial, Banking etc?

As most agencies will need to look at what your background is or what do you initially want to develop your career in ?
Reply 6
I have no background, and dont want a career in any area liek that, so would it be hard to find temp jobs then?
well it is not hard but if you have no experience what so ever you will get paid quite less and you can try out office/ admin jobs, you probably would get paid around £6-9 per hour.
Depends on what agency you go for and how well you sell yourself and how good your CV is.Some agencies might ask you to do tests when invited to meet up with them such as basic Microsoft office tests, numerical tests and stuff.

Try out the smaller agencies or high street agencies such as spring/reed/office angels.

Latest

Trending

Trending