The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I've never heard of Scar Repairex but bio-oil worked a treat on fading the red acne scars I had on my face after using it twice a day for 3-4 months. Unfortunately I have since sprouted more spots so the effect was wasted and I'll have to start all over again :frown: but good luck with it, I do think it works.
I haven't used it but as mentioned before bio-oil is pretty good. I use that on my face once a day, and it seems to be working.
I pick my spots too but I'm stopping myself as I don't want any more scars, I have enough as it is :mad:
Reply 3
polkadot4
I haven't used it but as mentioned before bio-oil is pretty good. I use that on my face once a day, and it seems to be working.
I pick my spots too but I'm stopping myself as I don't want any more scars, I have enough as it is :mad:

Ah same, I really need to stop picking them!
Thanks though, i'll invest in some bio-oil :smile:
Reply 4
I've got acne scars too :mad:

Any natural tips? I would try that bio oil if I can but I've never seen it anywhere. By natural tips I mean something like wiping a banana peel on your face or something...
mode2
I've got acne scars too :mad:

Any natural tips? I would try that bio oil if I can but I've never seen it anywhere. By natural tips I mean something like wiping a banana peel on your face or something...

You can get bio-oil in many places...boots, superdrugs and stores like that.. I don't have any natural tips though..
SuperStaah
Ah same, I really need to stop picking them!
Thanks though, i'll invest in some bio-oil :smile:

No problem, it does take a while so don't expect instant effects.
I have found that just rubbing in plain vitamin E works; just buy the tablets and then pop them and squeeze it out (sounds gross) then just rub it in... I noticed a bit of a difference in a couple of months. It's a bit shiny so do i do it at night mostly
Oh yeah, I wouldn't suggest using bio-oil prior to going out as it leaves your skin oily and very shiny. So do it in the evening, perhaps before bed :smile:
Reply 9
lolaclementine
I have found that just rubbing in plain vitamin E works; just buy the tablets and then pop them and squeeze it out (sounds gross) then just rub it in... I noticed a bit of a difference in a couple of months. It's a bit shiny so do i do it at night mostly

Yeah I used Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisture Serum, and that did help by reducing some of the scarring (I've been using it for quite a few months).

Latest