The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I think the idea is that you write about yourself. :p:
cpj1987
I think the idea is that you write about yourself. :p:

Ditto
Reply 3
bloodz
hey, just filling in an app form for a job over the summer [waitrose] and just need some ideas on what to put for these questions :confused:

-Time where I held a postion of responsibility

-why you want to join the team

-what is my greatest achievement and why!

thanks a lot

2) you like being part of a team and you work well with other people
bloodz
hey, just filling in an app form for a job over the summer [waitrose] and just need some ideas on what to put for these questions :confused:

-Time where I held a postion of responsibility
Try and think about a time where you were put in charge of someone else or where you were expected to work on your own initiative. You could also mention a time when someone else trusted you with something that wasn't yours

-why you want to join the team
Think about what the company will offer you and what you can offer them, things like, I want to meet new people, I want to work for a big company, I'd like a career in retail, I love busy environments are typical responses

-what is my greatest achievement and why!

You could mention good grades, getting onto a sports team, helping out a friend with an issue for example

This helped?
Reply 5
1) have u held such a position? past work? team leader/captain? arranged an event?
2) write something specific about the waitrose team and just generally working at waitrose...i.e you want to join a company that has an excellent reputation, mention something about thinking you can help maintain the high standards, gd customer service etc
3) anything you feel is your greatest...and just justify it.

Latest

Trending

Trending