The Student Room Group
toffeepoppet
Hi,

I have an interview at John Lewis tomorrow and I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if it's weekly or monthly paid?

Monthly, if I remember correctly.
Reply 2
monthly pay, on or before the 26th of every month

the interview is rather strange, at my store its normally 2 group tasks, a shop floor task (more just a look around) and a quick 1 to 1 with a department manager (who most likely will not be the department).
Reply 3
Hmm there is definitely no group tasks and the whole thing only lasts 30 mins. It's for working in the schoolwear dept...
Reply 4
Well the entire interview took all of 10 minutes and I will find out by email :smile: Seems pretty quick!
Reply 5
meh, must just be my store lol
toffeepoppet
Hmm there is definitely no group tasks and the whole thing only lasts 30 mins. It's for working in the schoolwear dept...

OMG you'll be working at cribbs with me..wooop
Reply 7
Woo :biggrin:
Lol, just noticed you are a bra fitter! They are recruiting for those at the moment, I almost went for it lol
toffeepoppet
Woo :biggrin:
Lol, just noticed you are a bra fitter! They are recruiting for those at the moment, I almost went for it lol

you should've but they've gone for a girl who currently works in the department, they're recruiting cause im leaving :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending